We stayed for a week in October 2012 on a half board basis. There are 3 hotel blocks and we were in the newest no.3 Despite the large number of guests which meant the buffet meals were very busy, there was a lot of choice and the food was a good standard. We had free access to the Aquum spa, which was great to visit after a long round of golf. You need a swim cap, but can buy them for 2 or 3 euros. It could be busy, depending on the time of day and which day it was, but since it was free for us it didn't matter. If you had to pay to get in go early in the day when it's quieter. The hotel pool was small, but the beach is nearby. Our bedroom must have been a superior one as it was over 2 levels. There was evening entertainment every night of varying standard. All in all a good holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Estival Park hotel complex is a resort in La Pineda de Vila-seca (Tarragona) covering an area of 110,000 m2 and comprising three five-storey hotel buildings with a total capacity of 899 rooms, a two-storey building (the Club Hotel) with 69 rooms, and 150 apartments managed by Estival Park within the same complex.In the centre of the complex stands the Sports, Beauty & Wellness Centre and a new leisure spa, the AQUUM Spa & Club. These facilities occupy an area of 11,250 m2 at the heart of the complex with easy access from the hotel, Club and apartment buildings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Estival Park Salou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estival Park Salou Hotel La Pineda
- Estival Park Hotel Salou
- Estival Park Resort Salou
- Estival Park Salou La Pineda, Spain - Costa Dorada