We travelled in une 2110 an stayed here for two weeks.we had a three bedroom apartment which was great for four adults and four children.We found the food great and Gary the head waiter made the holiday for the children , no matter what they wanted he made sure they got it.gary was a great hit with all the children.The apartment was lovely and so was the pool area.very good family entertainment at night.the only downside was the complex hadn't a kids club and the games room for the was very poor.We would definitly stay there again as the area was very quite and safe and five minute from water world and two minutes to the beach.If you do go be careful of the local market the traders are very dodgy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting some of the highest quality self-catering accommodation in La Pineda, the Pineda Park Apartments offers great facilities and spacious accommodation in a comfortable yet lively atmosphere. English speaking staff, 24 hour reception, money exchange, 2 outdoor swimming pools, sun beds, sun umbrellas, games room, lounge, bar, snack bar, gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Apartamentos Pineda Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Pineda Park Hotel La Pineda
- Pineda Park Apartments
- Apartamentos Pineda Park La Pineda, Spain - Costa Dorada