“Best wraps you can find! ”

Supper by Sanah Private Dining
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Galgate
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 17, 2019 via mobile

I moved away from Lancaster last year and the first place I go when I’m there to visit is the market to get a chicken wrap from Supper by Sanah!! Lovely family ran stall with the best wraps and samosas going!! Can’t wait until the next time I visit!

1  Thank rebeccajobling

Reviewed April 10, 2019 via mobile

Always pick up a wrap and samosa from Sanah when I’m working in lancaster. Mixed wraps are superb as are the freshly made samosa. Food is good value and great quality and I always get lots of friendly banter for free!

Reviewed April 10, 2019 via mobile

I’ve been going to Sanah’s stall for 6 years now for her AMAZING chicken wrap and I’ve never had one problem with anything! All the food on her stall is delicious, so much flavour and great portion sizes! Sanah and her family are so friendly and always remember you which is lovely :) I’ll never stop going here, it’s just fabulous! You’re missing out if you haven’t been yet!

Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

Me and my Boyfriend have eaten from here quite a few times and every time its amazing, lovely costumer service and amazing food.10/10 would recommend!

Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

I’ve been to Sanah’s stall in Lancaster City Centre a few times. The bhajis are incredible, I’ve yet to try a meal but I’m looking forward to it. There’s always a fab smile and a lovely welcome from Sanah and her team which brightens my day :)

Date of visit: March 2019