Picked this hotel as a 2 night stopover and can only reiterate previous excellent reviews. Ideally situated for walking in the Dales, or sightseeing farther afield, (we were doing Settle - Carlisle railway journey). 5 miles into Skipton which is a lovely market town. There is a Brewers Fayre adjoining which although fairly standard was all we needed; the breakfast was particularly good with very friendly service. The receptionist lady at the hotel was extremely welcoming and the room itself very comfortable. Obviously with a budget hotel you don't expect luxury toiletries etc but the bathroom was above expectations. Would be about an hour from the M6 so an ideal get-off-the-motorway break en route to or from Scotland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Watch the world drift by at Premier Inn Hotel Skipton North (Gargrave), right next to the scenic Leeds to Liverpool canal in the quiet village of Gargrave. And with great nearby transport links, you'll be well placed to get out and explore business and leisure destinations around the Yorkshire Dales. Take a trip through time at Skipton Castle. Get your walking boots on and explore Malham Cove National Park. Or enjoy an afternoon's stroll or gentle bike ride along the Leeds to Liverpool Canal. Then relax with a meal in our tasty restaurant and a great night's sleep in your extra-comfy bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Skipton North (Gargrave) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Skipton North (Gargrave) Hotel Gargrave
- Premier Inn Skipton North (Gargrave) Hotel Yorkshire