We stayed here after a very long day's drive (7 hours), and were very happy with comfortable standard of room. Restuarant next door was adequate (full of children, but that's to be expected at Easter), and mostly we were just glad we didn't have to go very far to get a hot meal. Breakfast next morning was pretty ordinary, no pastries, no coffee!!, but waitress friendly and helpful. Room itself was great, warm, quiet and clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Watch the world drift by at Premier Inn Hotel Skipton North (Gargrave), right next to the scenic Leeds to Liverpool canal in the quiet village of Gargrave. And with great nearby transport links, you'll be well placed to get out and explore business and leisure destinations around the Yorkshire Dales. Take a trip through time at Skipton Castle. Get your walking boots on and explore Malham Cove National Park. Or enjoy an afternoon's stroll or gentle bike ride along the Leeds to Liverpool Canal. Then relax with a meal in our tasty restaurant and a great night's sleep in your extra-comfy bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Skipton North (Gargrave) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Skipton North (Gargrave) Hotel Gargrave
- Premier Inn Skipton North (Gargrave) Hotel Yorkshire