Stayed for a couple of nights as a base for some walking in the Dales.
Modern building. Nicely furnished rooms. Comfy bed. It is not in Skipton but I think that';s pretty clear from them. It is a lovely 20 min stroll along the canal into Gargrave where these are 2 pubs plus an Indian (closed Mondays) or there is the Brewers Fare attached to the hotel which is good value. Unlimited breakfast there is enough to fill you for the day - and free for u16s
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Watch the world drift by at Premier Inn Hotel Skipton North (Gargrave), right next to the scenic Leeds to Liverpool canal in the quiet village of Gargrave. And with great nearby transport links, you'll be well placed to get out and explore business and leisure destinations around the Yorkshire Dales. Take a trip through time at Skipton Castle. Get your walking boots on and explore Malham Cove National Park. Or enjoy an afternoon's stroll or gentle bike ride along the Leeds to Liverpool Canal. Then relax with a meal in our tasty restaurant and a great night's sleep in your extra-comfy bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Skipton North (Gargrave) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Skipton North (Gargrave) Hotel Gargrave
- Premier Inn Skipton North (Gargrave) Hotel Yorkshire