“YoYo's Shipley”

Yo Yo Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 78 Restaurants in Shipley
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese, Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Yo Yo Bar and Restaurant, a Shipley Restaurant situated in the heart of Yorkshire. Combining locally sourced produce with globally inspired dishes, Yo Yo’s is a modern Oriental Restaurant offering a unique mix of Japanese, Chinese and Thai cuisine.
Reviewed March 29, 2014

This is a very nice, lovely clean restaurant with a nice atmosphere the food is great,The service is not the fastest but,when you want your food freshly prepared & of a high quality,you cannot rush these things,we will be back for sure to enjoy more of your cuisine very soon 5 stars.....

SIMON D, Owner at Yo Yo Bar & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Dear DB Clive,

Many thanks for your review, so pleased you enjoyed your recent visit to my Restaurant. Yes the service is not the fastest when the restaurant is busy as every dish is cooked to order in the kitchen. But people are coming for a relaxing evening and do not want to be rushed throughout there meal but I realise there is a fine line. Between 7pm and 9pm is when we serve the most customers so things slow down a little. If you come next time before 7pm I can assure you the service much be must faster. We look forward to welcoming you back on some future occasion.

Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

One of my favourite places to eat. Offering halal chicken and beef. Consistent and never disappointed with quality of food. Although this occasion was a delay in getting our starters. But every time I've visited it's been very enjoyable. Good service. Friendly staff. Excellent food

SIMON D, Owner at Yo Yo Bar & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

Dear Mohammed 19,

Thank you for your great review, apologies about the delay in getting your starters to you quickly, unfortunately the kitchen got a little backed up with orders hence the delay, but as you have been here on many occasions you know the quality of food and service we offer at the Restaurant is normally very high. But I am sure we will see you and your guests again at Yo Yo's in the not too distant future, and we will speed up those starters next time !

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Nice fusion food, including Thai, friendly service, bar area and dining areas in close proximity, but without that being too problematic except when there is a large and load group at the bar.

Dear Richard C,

Thank you very much for your recent review on trip advisor, so pleased you enjoyed your dining experience. Being a large venue we are able to cater for drinkers as well as diners and usually they do not mix because of the large area, but this on busy nights leads to a great atmosphere at Yo Yo's especially on weekends. We do hope when you are next in Shipley we will have the pleasure of your company.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

had a lovely meal with friends the service was great the food was brill this was the first time we had been would go back even if it was a bit expensive but it was well worth it

Dear Paulette C,
Thank you for your great review, so pleased you had a fab evening with us, I realise you thought we were a little expensive but if you ate our food anywhere else you would realise that we offer great value for money and I just wished I could source my Japanese supplies from Yorkshire, however they come from London and are top quality. I hope this will not put you off returning to our restaurant on some other occasion. We do offer a two course prime time menu available Monday to Friday, two courses £14.95 per person inc VAT.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Been twice with friends,food delicious,made to be special people.Nice atmosphere,nice decoration,furniture etcetc

SIMON D, Owner at Yo Yo Bar & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Dear Marie R,

Many Thanks for your great review, so pleased you have enjoyed both your visits to my Restaurant and made to feel special. My team and I are pleased you felt special when you visited as we do with every guest that dines with us. We do hope it is not too long before you visit us again, and bring new friends to experience our food and service. Many Thanks Simon