“Fantastick Food, Service and Atmosphere”
Review of The Little Blue Orange - CLOSED

The Little Blue Orange
Cuisines: Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 25, 2013

What a surprise this is the best lounge bar in west Yorkshire, I could not fault it anywhere the staff are attentive and friendly the food is brilliant, prices are very good and the atmosphere is so relaxing I did not want to leave. To sum up this is my favourite watering hole and I will certainly spend a lot of leisure time there.

SeanLBO, General Manager at The Little Blue Orange, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Hi Ian,

Just a quick thank you for such kind words. We will look forward to having you back time and again.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

I Recently Visited The Little Blue Orange it is a qwerky little place unlike anywhere else I Had ever seen round here. All the staff are friendly and welcoming. The coffees lovely, the decors truely beautiful and they have a great selection of beers, spirits and wines are fantastic. I went down on a Friday their was a live dj, he was spot on with the section of music he played. i would recommend this to every one. I'm really happy i came down and the atmosphere was fantastic.

Hello Becky,

We would like to thank you for your kind words and look forward to seeing you again soon,

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Wow what a place this is!! Just what the area needs!!

I have been plenty of times now - business meetings and lunches through the week are great as they have free Wifi, a lovely lunch menu and great drinks. The prices are spot on and are extremely good value. The live music on Thursday evenings is a treat too - there has been a wide range of genres playing over the last few weeks - my favourite was a singer accompanied by a piano - you certainly didn't feel like you were in West Yorkshire!!

Friday and Saturdays are the BEST nights there! Each night there is a DJ playing music from old school to 80s to current! It's absolutely brilliant - i've had some of my best nights here recently!! The drinks are really different too - the wines are gorgeous, cocktails are fab...!!

I've also been for brunch over the weekend - this is gorgeous too!

A really fantastic place, that's worth a visit or three!!!

1  Thank Stephanie H

Hi Steph,

Thanks for your kind words, we look forward to seeing you again soon.