“Amazing food yummy!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
“Amazing food yummy!”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Perfect staff amazing food so delightful and well priced! Loved it so much as did all my friends and family who visited. Had speculations as only small in Shipley but never judge a book by its cover they say!

• Visited June 2013

Baildon, United Kingdom
“It was definitely good, just not Excellent!”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I went in not long ago to get a sandwich, unfortunately they did not have any left that I liked so I got a slice of pizza, it was good, but not the revelation everyone said it was going to be and it was bit too deep for my liking....!!

• Visited February 2013
Oxford, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome sandwiches!!”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We stopped over in Shipley last weekend to visit Salts Mill. Thanks to Trip Advisor I had read about Creative Breads so we went in search of them on Saturday. You do have to know what you're looking for as the front of the shop is a health food shop. I had the butternut squash / goats cheese / beetroot sandwich and my husband had a ploughmans. They were amazing!! I don't think I have ever had a sandwich so good and keep remembering it fondly with a watering mouth. Also a great shop to have a mooch around while waiting for your sandwich to be made. Definitely worth seeking out :)

1 Thank Kiwihen
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just gets better!”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I Have been a customer at creative breads from the start, discovered on my route to work, has changed by lunch times for the better. Now the whole office is hooked too! We often place big orders and all the food has been excellent, plus delivered on time. The bread gets more adventurous and I am working my way through the selection, especially love the burgers, the bun is to die for too. If you haven't been, go! It's take away only as they are only a small set up but the food never fails to delight

1 Thank Simonkelly59
Arklow, Wicklow, Ireland
“Oh the delight!!”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Just back in Bradford for a visit from Ireland. What a delight to discover this whole food shop in Shipley as I can't eat gleuten and on three days in a row indulged myself in their Chocolate Brownies and wonderful Americano coffee. Myself and my fellow traveller felt they were to die for!

They have many other delicious home made foods and the service is wonderful. Friendly, accommodating and helpfull. It made our trip to 'Bradford - City of Dreams' ..all the more pleasurable. Make sure to see above titled BBC2's programme on Bradford from 9th May. On again for the next two weeks. Came here in 1988 to study and always knew the place had hidden jems and was vastly underated!

2 Thank Trish W