“Foodie paradise!”

Cuisines: European, British
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Quite simply some of the best food I have ever had. Went for breakfast with a friend and had the most outstanding bacon sandwich in truly fabulous bread. Everything I have tried is delicious. Working my way through the menu. I can't stay away! Plus great advice from their professional herbalist makes the health store really credible, a real asset

2  Thank JeffRocket

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Well today I didnt and I had one of the best sandwiches in memory!

The menu looks fantastic, I had a Tuna Nicoise sandwich which was wonderful!

Shop is stocked with very interesting foods, I will be back shortly for a closer look (and another sandwich)!

1  Thank jamesh1000000
Reviewed April 13, 2013

The food here is fantastic. There name speaks for itself, they are very creative with their food and it is of superb quality, for reasonable money. I have had several items and recommend a look at the specials board. I have recently had a salmon burger and it was megga tasty and the fries were crispy. Their fresh breads, pastries and sweets also make this a place to keep visiting because there is so much lovely food to try.

1  Thank Petespringador
Reviewed March 27, 2013

When traveling round France we make a point of trying out the local boulangerie being real bread addicts. Creative breads would not be out of place on a French high st, quite simply the best bread hi have ever had in the UK.
PS. The scones are to die for too!

1  Thank Mark E
Reviewed March 20, 2013

The food at the Shipley Health Stores food counter (Creative Breads) is phenomenal. If you had to pick just one thing then I would recommend the goats cheese sandwich which has recently been promoted from the specials board where it made occasional appearances to the regular menu. The health store itself is also brilliant and a great place to wait for your order.

1  Thank Patrick_Jagger