“Brilliant wedding catering!”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We booked The Terrace to provide outside catering for a wedding and chose a selection of canapes to start with and then a selection of food from the the hot and cold fork buffet.

The food was excellent and we had lots of positive comments from guests. The whole thing went smoothly and the staff were friendly and very efficient.

We would definitely book again.
Many thanks to Eric and team.

There are newer reviews for The Terrace Cafe Bar

Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

I visited la terrace with my family a few months ago and we were greeted by the friendly French manager who had an impressive enthusiasm for his job and knew a lot about his dishes and wines. The dishes were perhaps a tad pricey but considering the sheer quality and size this can be expected; would particularly recommend the smoked duck salad starter which was unlike anything I've ever tasted and would suffice as a main! The rustic atmosphere of the restaurant was truly unique and I can't wait to go back again. My only concern was the location as it's directly opposite a KFC and next to the main road but if you try not to look out of the window you still feel like you're in the south of France! I'd recommend this restaurant to families and couples alike.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

Would have loved to review the food at this bistro but I got turned away at 10.pm by a very surly member of staff. They stop serving food at 8.30pm. Never heard of a bistro that stops taking orders at that time. The food might be french inspired but the service and the opening hours certainly aren't.

4  Thank Saviour P
Reviewed June 2, 2014

The Terrace provided the catering for my 50th birthday party at Bar 12 in Baildon last night - and it was impressive. Great value - very obliging staff - I asked for a mountain of cheese and pineapple on sticks as an extra as it was a seventies-style party. It was a very efficient service and great choice of food.

1  Thank catherine s
Reviewed June 1, 2014

On the occasions I go to Saltaire for my hair cut I have lunch at The Terrace. The service is friendly and the food tasty. The best thing is that the atmosphere is French and I can pretend I'm in France.