“A Lovely cafe by day and restaurant too!”

The Terrace Cafe Bar
Ranked #7 of 77 Restaurants in Shipley
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 7, 2013

This is a gem and serves fantastic coffee together with fantastic service. The lunchtime menu offers outstanding quality and variety. A lovely location for an evening meal I would certainly recommend a visit to The Terrace.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

We have been here a couple of times and have to say it is our favourite in Saltaire. The service is great. Staff are really friendly and attentive, perfect for when you are either in a rush or fancy lingering over yet another glass of wine.
The food is fantastic, non fussy and cooked well. The only time I have had a problem was when I ordered something I couldn't eat, it was my mistake and the waiter was great, made no fuss at all and brought me out something else really speedily so my husband didn't have to wait.
The atmosphere is great, it as a really warm and cosy feel. I almost wish it was bigger so we could always get a table, but then I don't as I wouldnt want the terrace to change.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

This was our second visit to The Terrace, the first being at least 2 years ago when the evening service was restricted. Now they're open all the time.

At that first meal, the service was poor - though not 'bad' because the staff were ever so friendly. The food was good but not memorable.

This time, on a night of lousy weather when half the tables had cancelled, the service was very good indeed and the three of us ate from the reasonable value prix fixe menu.

The food was uniformly good, with several dishes being rated very good. The pig's cheek was a tasty revelation - and the chocolate mousse was described as "The best I've ever had!".

Reviewed January 6, 2013

last friday evening we booked a table for six of our friends , the food and service was really very good, the food was very simple french classics but well done, the service also very good, it is nice to see French staff in a French restaurant, very rare when the food can match the service,
well done
will come again

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Not sure why it's taken us so long to go here, but better late than never! Fab service and atmosphere (even on a Sunday afternoon) and lovely food in good portions. Can't wait to go back!