We arrived at the hotel and were greeted by a lovely receptionist. we had our three dogs with us and were given a lovely room down on the ground floor. The rooms have all been refurbished like the ad says and were very comfortable and clean. Our dogs loved it. I used to live in saltaire so the walk on the canal with the dogs brought back good memories. It was nice to see hey have kept the canal clean although there are more flats and apartments there now. we went to Shimla Indian restaurant for a curry left the dogs in the room and the curry was superb. The portion size was massive! and nowhere near like it is in the south(small Portions) so we had our meal went back and our dogs were so well behaved in the room. We had a drink at the bar Non alco that is and then retired to bed. After a good night sleep we ecided to have breakfast. Man that was so nice all cooked well and eat as much as you want for 7 quid!. All this throughout was presented with nice staff and nice attitudes No misery guts and not like some of the more expensive hotels I have stayed in. So if you need a lovely hotel with nice staff stay at this hotel. And they take dogs! for a fiver a night. We had three so they will allow you to have them in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free Wifi now throughout the hotel! Ibis Bradford has a fantastic canal side location, 5 minutes walk from the Unesco world heritage site of Saltaire Village. Railway station just 3 minutes walk away and a 10 min train journey to Leeds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Bradford Shipley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Bradford Shipley Hotel Bradford
- Accor Bradford Shipley
- Ibis Bradford Shipley England