“Great food”

Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“Great food”
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

I love the tapas tree the food is great lots of flavour filling lots to choose from the staff are help full theres choice of an early bird menu I just love it I've been a few times an it never fails to cheer me up I love the patas bravas chill nacho s chicken dishes with chorizo puddings all with that meditarainian twist yummy yummy yummy

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank joemmett73

“Good food!”
Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

Visited at the start of June on a Saturday evening. Great atmosphere and excellent food. The Tapas is excellent, go for the two/three dishes each as they are a good size.

Excellent place, good food in a good atmosphere.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank JonNixon
Bradford, United Kingdom
“Great variety of dishes, good atmosphere.”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We love the pick and mix option. With five of us, we had plenty of variety. Service was good, the food delicious and interesting.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank David R
Bradford, United Kingdom
“Great choice of tapas, good friendly service”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We went to the Tapas Tree on May 14th for my birthday. I took 4 members of the family including 2 teenagers. We had been before, so knew that we shouldn't order too many dishes each as you can get quickly full and then regret feeling overfull as you try to squash in all those great tasting dishes. It's always a good idea for each person to choose one dish each that they know they like, then work together on finding a good balance of carbs, salads, veggies,meat, fish, whatever the party wants. Be careful not to get too much bread before you start the mains as it fills you up loads. One basket of breaqd is more than enough for 5.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Jane P
“Great experience”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

My family and I dined here for my birthday treat.
We arrived at the restaurant and were seated swiftly and a drinks order was soon taken.
The waitress soon brought over the drinks and explained how to ordering system worked (it was our first visit)
Between the 6 of us we ordered a selection of dishes and when asked requested the starters and the main courses to all arrive together.
The decor and the atmosphere of this restaurant was nice.
All 16 dishes arrived within 10-15mins and I cannot rate the food high enough, it was fresh, great tasting and piping hot!
We used our Tastecard at this restaurant which reduced our food bill by 50%.
All in all it was a fantastic place with friendly staff and great food!
My family and I cannot wait to return!

• Visited May 2013