“Been many times, great consistant Chinese”
Review of Jade Gardens

Jade Gardens
Ranked #28 of 91 Restaurants in Accrington
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2012

We have visited Jade Gardens over the past 4 years many times and not once had a bad meal. The food is excellent, service is excellent and staff are excellent too!
It's extremly good value with a meal for us two with 2/3 courses with beers averaging £28-£40.

1  Thank Nichola5818

Reviewed March 30, 2012

Small and friendly in the centre of Accrington, nothing fancy just great food and wines at very reasonable prices. Our favourite is the crispy duck!

2  Thank Ian B
Reviewed March 11, 2012

I took 11 family and friends to this restaurant to celebrate my birthday and everybody agreed that it was first class. We had so much food that my wife and I had another meal the following day from the doggy bags. The food was delicious and the wines very reasonable and at the end of the evening all the waitesses came to my table with a huge box of chocolate liqueurs to take home and sang 'Happy Birthday', a really nice touch.
The place is very small but very friendly and does not feel crowded.
We will definitely return.

1  Thank AlanEd42
Reviewed February 22, 2012

Excellent food and staff. A must!! Small place so booking required I think

Reviewed January 22, 2012

A lovely little restaurant, plenty of choices on the menu (no specials board). Friendly staff, and very good food. Unmissable.

1  Thank George54_11