“It's alright”

Cuisines: British
Burnley
“It's alright”
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

In the words of my girlfriend;

'Its alright, they do proper good fish and chips'

It's around the corner and the owners are always friendly. Never ordered anything 'Chinese' from there to be honest.

• Visited July 2012

Burnley, United Kingdom
“Never again!!!!”
Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

I live around the corner from the chippy on the green on Hapton Rd, Padiham and have been there a couple of times over the years, always vowing - Never Again! This time I really mean it. Everything we bought from the chippy last night was inedible. Hubby had a burger and chips which had clearly been pre cooked and warmed up. I had some soft noodles which were dried noodles, not fresh, just tossed in soy sauce. The egg fried rice I ordered was burnt, and the portion of fried onions was swimming in thick black gravy. I honestly do not know how this chippy has stayed afloat. This is definitely the last time that I support this local chippy, it's a disgrace.

1 Thank marie m