“Very poor I wouldn't go back ever.”

Mamma Mia Pizzeria & Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #3 of 11 Restaurants in Padiham
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are a family run restaurant providing a very large menu with plenty of choice for everyone. We have a large selection of starters, pasta, pizza, fish, veal, chicken and steaks, all cooked to order. In summer we have an outdoor area where you can dine or just relax with a drink.
“Very poor I wouldn't go back ever.”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

This so called restaurant is the worst I've ever been to, it's run down and like having your tea in some ones living room
The food is not restaurant quality and not even up to pub food we left most of what we ordered it was that poor.

2 Thank Caralyno777
roxyLancashire, Owner at Mamma Mia Pizzeria & Ristorante Italiano, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Dear Caralyno777,
I was really sorry to hear that our restaurant didn't please you. Last year when we did a lot of updating of the restaurant, we took our regular customers advice and rather than change our restaurant into a modern, gastro, bistro type place, we decided to keep it the traditional, homely, family run restaurant that it is.
Regarding the quality of our food, everything is cooked to order and with over 30 years experience in the restaurant trade, I am sure we must be doing something right. You do not specify what food you ordered but I can assure you that my staff will have been over to your table, as we do with all customers, to check wether everything is satisfactory. As nothing was brought to my attention then I can only assume that you did not make my staff aware if any problems as if there was a problem they would have done whatever possible to rectify it.
Kind regards
Management of Mamma Mia's

“R & B Clough”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

We found this restaurant very homely and cosy the staff do an excellent service,and very
helpful with advice on various dishes,also they were very friendly towards us and made us
feel very welcome. T

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brilliant”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I visited Mamma Mia's last week for the first time with my girlfriend. As we walked in we were greeted by the owner, Sylvia, before being taken into the bar area for a drink and to look at the menus, where we were given complimentary mini pizza breads. We really were spoilt for choice! I chose the spare ribs, and must admit I am still shocked at some of the comments on here complaining about the sauce because it was AMAZING! I even asked for a spoon!! My girlfriend had arancini and she said they were to die for but wouldn't let me share.. For mains I chose lasagne which was bubbling hot and absolutely delicious, whilst my girlfriend had spaghetti and meatballs. She polished it all off and said the meatballs were to die for and that you could tell it was good quality meat. We were both too stuffed for a pudding but the home-made tiramisu was very tempting in a glass cabinet near our table. Throughout our meal the waitresses were brilliant, very smiley and friendly, always checking everything was okay but not being too full on. The drinks were very reasonably priced too. I will definitely be visiting again!!

1 Thank Nevagainz
Burnley, United Kingdom
“Brilliant food, once again!”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I visited Mama Mia's for the second time with my partner for his birthday along with my best friend and her partner.
Service was amazing from start to finish, I tried some rice balls in peppercorn sauce to start which were just fantastic!!
We all ordered different mains and the portion sizes were huge :o)
Sylvia is very friendly and spoke with us a number of times which was nice.
We previously asked Sylvia if we could bring a birthday cake from home to put on the table afterwards which she was more than happy for us to do. A nice little touch was playing some "Happy Birthday" music in the background whilst the waitress brought the cake to our table.
Thank you Sylvia and Mama Mias for another brilliant night, I will be back for the rice balls soon

“Good Food/friendly staff”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I visited Mamma Mia last night, t. I had a special which was mozzarella & chorizo in filo pastry - delicious, followed by the Calzone, which was HUGE.I would recommend both and it is certainly excellent value for money. The waitress - Jodie- was very friendly and efficient.
I am sure I will visiting again very soon.