Very Japanese! Just 15 min outside Stockholm. It is a very special atmosphere, you get a robe that you wear all the time, even at dinner. First you get a introduction. You wash yourself the Japanese way. Hot springs inside the washing room, there is also a couple of saunas. Very nice and big indoor swimming pool. Outside several outdoor pools hot and cold. The food is not top noch but good. Rooms quite average - okay. If you want to get away a day or two this is a very nice place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yasuragi is a peaceful oasis where you can enjoy Japanese baths, activities and treatments as well as faboulous meals in the Teppanyaki or Tokyo restaurants. An overall experience inspired by the best from Japan. Go here by car or bus, or enjoy a boat trip through Stockholm's stunning archipelago! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Nordic Choice Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Yasuragi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yasuragi Hasseludden Hotel Nacka
- Yasuragi Hasseludden Stockholm
- Yasuragi Hasseludden Hotel Stockholm
- Yasuragi Stockholm County/Nacka, Sweden