“The best hotel I ve ever been in iran”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Salar Darreh Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Sari
Salar Darreh Hotel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Sari
Tehran, Iran
“The best hotel I ve ever been in iran”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is located in a private section of jungle area near sari a very peaceful and calm place. My room was a doublex with a balcony overlooking the big and green courtyard. We went there with a couple of my relatives in a public holiday without reserving a room but got a room thanking to the reception underestanding. I liked the wooden decoration of the room very much. The lobby; game room; restaurent ; courtyard; health road were all great. The price is reasonable compared to the service you get. I am sure every one goes there will experience an extraordinary stay. The only negative point was lack of swimming pool and bicycle but I realized that the swimming pool was under construction.

• Stayed May 2013
3 Thank behnam-tahvildar

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Iran
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

I stayed for two days in winter, in a very beautiful area in north of Iran with complete facilities,
Staff was trying to make calm area in hotel, nice service and kind staff,
Also you can find beautiful area about 30 Km after the hotel,

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Pezhman
Cairo, Egypt
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

This Hotel has the best view i've seen through my trip around Northern Iran, surrounded by Trees and mountains, Sunrise looks really so good from there, we only stayed for one night so i didn't see much, but the place is nice, the room was also nice, staff were friendly.
I recommend Sari, it has beautiful landscape, i also recommend this place, it had a different feel than most places we stayed at, its not very expensive and it has a very good location and Views.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
6 Thank A-ZeeD
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

It was hard for me and my family to believe the environment.
Rooms were very clean, staffs were very sympathetic, restaurant has a good view, and you could feel semi-luxurious nature (!!!) everywhere.
We really enjoyed our stay there and my 3 yrs old kid wouldn't let us leave there!
Prices are also good.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank M_D_1983_Fly
iran
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

we didn't stay at night in the hotel, we only went to its restaurant but the food quality was very bad.
of course the hotel is located in a very nice place , in the middle of a forest , and is very nice and clean.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank sareKM
Abhar,iran
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

I and my wife went there for a medical congress. Very nice and silent place for resting.With good natural view and beautiful woods and clean rooms.Nice and friendly receptionists.Foods of restaurant were good.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank AfshinFatemi
Russia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

The best hotel I stayed in Iran so far. The hotel is new. It has green territory and surrounded by the forest. Nice area. We stayed one night there on our way to Badab Sourt springs. Our room was spacious and everything worked properly there. The breakfast was very good. The receptionist spoke good English. I wish I could come back to that place in springtime.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
5 Thank pointer_meta

Been to Salar Darreh Hotel? Share your experiences!