“Its the best you can get in Bandar Abbas!”
Review of Hormoz Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bandar Abbas
Hormoz Hotel
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Bandar Abbas
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Its the best you can get in Bandar Abbas!”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

First of all, the service and the people are very nice. Typical Iranian. Very friendly staff and the Restaurant is also very nice. The rooms are tidy and the Hotel has a very european standard. The Computer in the lounge are very old and dont work very well. So if you wanna use them to check your mails it will be alright but thats it.
The location of the Hotel is good, although there isnt much to see in Bandar Abbas anyways. In the Summer its simply too hot and the beaches are very dirty. You cant go wrong with staying there.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
3 Thank JoshCahill

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Tehran, Iran
Reviewed May 7, 2012

My husband and I together with two of our friends were in Hotel Hormoz for 2 nights. Although it may not seem as a 5 star hotel but it's the best in bandar Abbas and even the nearby islands like Qeshm Island. Qeshm Island is a really beautiful place but the hotels are not so good there. So, we resided in Hormoz Hotel and went to Qeshm by cruise. It was so nice experience.
Anyhow, the standard of hotel stars in Iran may not be equal to international standards but Hormoz hotel is clean, convenient and good overall. Besides, the hotel enclosure & outside areas are so beautiful.
So, go to Hotel Hormoz and have a very nice & enjoyable trip.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank azi59farahani
London
Reviewed April 10, 2012

We stayed there in room 732 top floor with high ceiling for 3 nights ,although the room decoration was a bit naked but it was cleaned and good hotel, friendly staff good reception, excellent breakfast
probably best in Bandar Abbas, 5* in Bandar but conceder it 4* worldwide

Room Tip: Get room on top floor,right wing or centre with rear view,i did not use poll facility
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank SiminLondon
Zahle, Lebanon
Reviewed December 23, 2011

Hormoz hotel is one of the two so-called 5 star hotels in Bandar Abbas! We were a group of 15 people and stayed there for 2 nights. According to their website the hotel has sea view rooms with extra charge. I booked this room. But on arrival surprisingly I found out that this hotel is about 15 minute walking distance from the beach and while they charged me more for sea view room I had to take out my head out of the window and look to left and then I could see a part of sea!!!

Don’t spend your money for lunch and dinner in this hotel. It’s too expensive and quality is not for a 5 star hotel.

The

Hormoz hotel is one of the two so-called 5 star hotels in Bandar Abbas! We were a group of 15 people and stayed there for 2 nights. According to their website the hotel has sea view rooms with extra charge. I booked this room. But on arrival surprisingly I found out that this hotel is located about 10 minute walking distance from the beach and while they charged me more for sea view room I had to take out my head out of the window and look to left and then I could see a part of sea!!!

Don’t spend your money for lunch and dinner in this hotel. It’s too expensive and quality is not for a so called 5 star hotel.

The characteristic of room was ok but not for a 5 star hotel. Staff are very kind and helpful as most of the people in Bandar Abbas are.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank zxa42
Iran
Reviewed March 28, 2010

I wanted to tell my experience about Hormoz hotel, the first time I visited Bandar Abbas , some of my friends recommended hotel Homa, so I went there and I was shocked. Because the room was too old and the personnel behavior was not friendly. So immediately I went to Hormoz Hotel. And it was really a good experience. It was besides of the sea and also one of the main streets. The room was clean, personnel behavior was friendly, th service was perfect and it has a Cafe very close too the sea. The breakfast was good. The only thing that I didn’t like was the dinner. It was too expensive with a poor quality. But in the end I recommend it for sure.
The best time to travel there is Jan, March and April .

7 Thank samira001

Been to Hormoz Hotel? Share your experiences!