“Very persoanble crew and very interactive, nicest reef I've seen in Puerto Rico!”

Paradise Scuba and Snorkeling Center
Ranked #2 of 11 things to do in La Parguera
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Scuba Diving and Snorkeling Center in Puerto Rico. Explore the Bioluminescent Bay in La Parguera or book scuba diving trips to the Wall.
Reviewed March 1, 2013

My girlfriend went on the sunset snorkel/bio bay trips and both were great. Captain Cachi and his mate did a great job making us fell very comfortable on the 50' dive boat "Teaser" and led an awesome and very interactive snorkeling trip showing us many many different examples of marine life. The Bio bay trip was also very cool allowing us to swim under the moonlight in a secluded bay surrounded my bioluminescence.The boat trips from marina to the sites were very scenic and smooth. I am a professional captain and have been around boating my whole life and these guys are very safe when it comes to being on the water, they're very seasoned mariners with a lot of local knowledge. The bottom line is that this was not some cheesy snorkeling trip putting a show on for tourists, it was vey laid back, I felt as if I was hanging out on a friends boat the whole time with a cooler full of drinks (including beer!) and homemade empanadillas waiting for us after the snorkel trip. Well worth $60.00 pp for the double trip. Just go you won't be disappointed!!!

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"once in a lifetime"
in 21 reviews

Reviewed February 28, 2013

You haven't been to LaParguera until you take a Paradise trip. We were only going to take the bio trip but Louis, the owner talked us into the snorkel trip too. Boy am I glad he did as we have snorkled many places but never has a staff taken us out and not only showed us things but we got to hold sea cucumbers, conch, starfish, shrimp, etc Capt. Cachi was the greatest along with Louis' grandson, Jonathan. You can see their hearts are into giving you the best trip possible and they went out of their way to make this a memorable trip.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

The owner Luis made that claim and he's right! We enjoyed and afternoon snorkeling, enjoyed his wife's empanadillas then swam in the Bio Bay. The drinks unlimited, food delicious, great snorkeling and wonderful guides.

Thank You Luis!

BTW, while we had to wait for the tour to leave, Luis offered to have one of his employees wash my car. Now that is guest service above and beyond!!!

Reviewed February 7, 2013

I have dived going on eight years all over the Caribbean and these folks are the nicest, most helpful I have experienced. Great attitudes and knowledge from the captain Jorge and Cachi the dive master Their boat is large and well equipped (has a bathroom!). My partner had a dead tank gauge- they swapped it out on the spot no charge. Oh - good diving on the Wall!

2  Thank ktcnyc