“Best trip ever!!!!”

Paradise Scuba and Snorkeling Center
Ranked #1 of 12 things to do in La Parguera
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Scuba Diving and Snorkeling Center in Puerto Rico. Explore the Bioluminescent Bay in La Parguera or book scuba diving trips to the Wall.
Puerto Rico
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Best trip ever!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2012

I had the pleasure to go on the snorkeling & bio bay tour last week. I have a 6 year old daughter who is the love of my life (yes she is my only child! Jaja!) I have been looking to do this trip for sometime so when I found a snorkeling tour that will also let us swim in the bio bay I was super happy! We got early to their location and they treated us like they have known us for ages, they saw my daughter and told her that she was going to have a great time and the she will be always accompanied by the master diver Cache has a small child so he knew how important it was for her and for me as well to feel safe. We took the tour with two other people so it was a small group, we got to the boat were they gave us the safety information how the day would fluctuate and then off to the cay. We saw more marine life than what I had expected! the dive master took my kid by the hand when ever he was going to let go he would tell her to hold on to me that he would be right back since he was getting some small starfish or crab to show everyone. Then it was of to the reef were we saw even more! and then back to the pier to have some home made empanadas that were off awesome! after a 45 minute rest we were on or way to the bio bay under a beautiful sunset cruse, when we got to the bio bay the dive master Cache gave us the explanation of why it glows and answered any all questions we had, it was a full moon but since we were there before moon rise it was totally perfect. We were there for approximately 45 mins and then look my little princess of joy was spectacular for me! We got back to the pier were we went back to the office to take a shower and be on our way.

It was a great experience and I will go back soon!!

Visited June 2012
3 Thank ladydemona2

Puerto Rico
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“best scuba and snorkeling center in PR”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2012

In memorial weekend I went to La parguera in Lajas, PR and I always site with this center and there services was great. This time I made Snorkeling and Bio Baty tour and was a amazing experience. I recommend this place to any activity in La pArguera.

Visited May 2012
2 Thank Sugeil
Cary NC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Top notch dive master, crew, and 50' boat!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2012

The crew gave an amazing, full service dive trip. Owner Luis returned my call promptly and was very friendly and accomodating and gave me and my non-diver friend a good package deal. Dive Master "Cache" was incredible and showed me all sort of neat little sea creatures that I never would have seen on my own. And answered all my questions about what he had shown me afterwards. He was very safety conscious, always aware of my location and checking to make sure I was OK. The crew took care of my every need, always there to help me take off gear in the water and assisting with climbing back on board, and changed the tanks for me. Lots of fun! The boat was big and fast, with plenty of shade and a really decent head! I will definitely go to the wall with Paradise Scuba again!!!

Visited May 2012
Holden
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great custom scuba trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

I contacted Paradise Scuba and worked with Luis to schedule a dive that would accomodate two teenagers, one experienced and one recently certified, and a adult with over 20 years since my last dive. The instructors made us feel very comfortable. They took tme to refresh basic skills and watched us closely during the first dive to be sure we were doing well. While visibility was limited in some areas due a recent tropical depression, we had the opportunity to see and hold a variety of interesting sea creatures. We all enjoyed the experience. I would recommend Paradise Scuba and if we had more time in la Paguera, my sons and I would definitely have tried another dive site with them.

Visited April 2012
2 Thank Len-on-the-go
Olney, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great snorkeling trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2012

We had planned a snorkeling trip from ponce but due to bad weather, it was cancelled. But thankfully the day was rescued by Luis at Paradise in La Paguerra. We ended up with an interesting trip to two snorkeling locations, one shallow and one deep. We were guided at each stop with wildlife pointed out as we snorkeled. When we returned, we were treated to some chicken empanadas and beer. Luis and his grandsons were friendly and they made sure our family of five had a great time. I would highly recommend them.

Visited March 2012