“In touch with nature.”

Ranked #2 of 12 things to do in La Parguera
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We went on a night bioluminescent bay tour with Luijo and crew. I have been on several but this was by far the best.
Being in the bay in a kayak with no artificial lights seeing the bioluminescence and the stars was awesome. Touching the water here is something you will never forget.

1  Thank 1Funhogg2

Reviewed January 1, 2014

We did a family night kayaking trip this week with Luijo. It was wonderful. There was another family on our tour and we all had such a great time. Kayaking in the mangroves at night was so interesting. Boat and kayaks were in really good shape.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

La Parguera Biobay was absolutely amazing, and similar to other biobays in Vieques and Fajardo, if not better. After finding out that Fajardo biobay tours were fully booked through early January, I decided to check out La Parguera biobay tour without much expectation. Walter from Fondo de Cristol helped me reach Luijo when I told him that I would like to do a kayak tour instead of the boat tour. Luijo was very helpful with the driving directions to his shop/dock. He also allowed us to take the kayak out a little before the sunset to check out the mangroves and harbors during sunset, and met us at the spot with his boat. The condition was fantastic. Luijo was very knowledgeable and personable. The kayak/equipment were in great condition. Definitely recommend to others.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

My family and I had the most memorible time. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and full of fun facts. The next day we booked with them again to go snorkeling. Once again they had an overabundance knowledge base from their 20+ years of experience. It was a fantastic time and we will be booking with them again in our future trips.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

My girlfriend and I have been taking kiteboarding lessons with Luijo, and it was simply awesome. Shallow water to start with, then open water for miles riding downwind with the instructor always nearby by boat for tips and safety. We snorkeled the reef between the kite sessions, the overall attitude was just so mellow. We have also done the luminescent bay by kayaking, wich I think is a must. Would defenitely recommand to anyone !
Arnaud and Sabrina