“Zevi is for me is my kitchen I love to heve meal with those peapoli.. They all wonderful food is excellent”
Review of Zevi Restaurant

Zevi Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 67 Restaurants in Borehamwood
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I heve been ones but I will say wonderful I wiil coming agay Zevi takeaway service is so friendly too much much love it I normally having takeaway one day gay recommend to tri me to it in so wonderful tank you so much Zevi I love you food in zevi do special to me I think this is the best I heve try divan but nothing is comper Zevi specialy chicken shish I love it all so they ara on /40 percent discount it in and /20 percent takeaway thaty say they been on years old so they doing that offer to all the customers

Reviewed January 12, 2013

A disaster zone.
Waited an hour to be seated, despite having made a reservation. Waited a further 45 mins for drinks to arrive and another half hour for food. Yet another half hour wait for the missing dishes to come. No apologies. No drinks or bread to appease us while we waited. Waiters dropping things left, right and centre. Laughably bad customer service. We witnessed 2 large parties leave their hard-won tables in sheer frustration.
Food was ok when it finally came; not worth the wait. The chicken shish, the stand-out dish, was delicious.
Couldn't really grumble when the bill came with a begrudging apology, 40% knocked off the food and the drinks for free.
Sadly it was too little, too late.
Won't be returning.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Made welcome as soon as we arrived shown to a table with a smile,started with the mixed cold meze arrived promptly and tucked in to the olives dips and bread,adequate for a couple and good value.
Main courses of mixed grill and side salad and mousaka,tasty and well cooked and at that stage give them 5stars.
Our main course plates were taken after we had finished the course and then.......we were left, no follow up would you like to see the menu for dessert or coffee, nothing we waited still nothing,eventually we got up paid the bill at the till and the waiter bid us farewell at the door.
What a shame,no tip and spoilt what would have brought about a return visit

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Been to Zevi's twice now, both times it has been very pleasurable. There is a good selection from the menu, the main focus is on grilled food.
You get bread, olives and cheese to start off with - all very nice. They have both warm and cold starters - we tried the mixed cold meze which we enjoyed.
For mains we have had the lamb shish and the lamb kofti - recommended. My husband also had some of the lamb doner which melted in your mouth.
On the previous evening we tried the mixed grill to share for two persons - there was a lot of food leftover! We were stuffed.
We had no preference on the wine and were reccomended a turkish wine. We had never tried that before and we enjoyed it very much.
The waiters made us feel very welcome and we will definitly go back.
Also good value for money.

1  Thank grykem
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Had a great meal here - starters, mains, coffee and soft drinks for two people for under 30 quid! Brilliant value. Chicken shish, lamb koftas and grilled helim particular highlights. Would definitely come again!