“A Family Meal Deal”

Ranked #15 of 64 Restaurants in Borehamwood
londont
“A Family Meal Deal”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Went with the family to Nandos Borehamwood on the weekend and we ordered two meal deal platters which is a whole chicken, 2 large or 4 small sides and believe me this was more than enough for the 6 of us. The chicken does not have to be one flavour, they are willing to do different degrees of heat per half chicken, or lemon and herb one half and hot piri piri other half, this way we were all taken care of with our varying degrees of taste. The chips portion (1 large side) was more than adequate for all of us but we were not to know so had 2 Large sides of chips, next time, we have the rice and the chips and coleslaw and corn on cob....we were all stuffed and this was a healthy option as we are mostly on diet and did not feel like we broke it in anyway. Will be back.

• Visited June 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Good as ever”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Place for lunch dates with my daughter before we go over and see a movie. Can get busy someitmes but generally okay

Visited May 2013
Cotabato City, Cotabato, Philippines
“mouth-watering grilled chicken”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

A place which I considered worth remembering for is @ Nando's in Borehamwood and Birmingham. This restaurant is known for their Portuguese flamed- grilled peri- peri chicken. After my work, me & my friends eat our lunch in this eating place. It's my favorite restaurant actually. I keep on coming back because the chicken are deliciously cooked and the so called Afro-Portuguese peri-peri sauce which you can choose (extra hot, hot, medium hot) makes the taste more mouth-watering. While eating, we shared some experiences from our job in a care home. There's no big difference eating in another city as long as the grilled chicken is cooked and served by Nando's. Regarding the place, it is attractive, pleasant to look at, and really.... it's a place where every customer takes time to eat while chatting with friends. We feel so comfortable even eating with fingers which is encouraged by the restaurant staff (to taste the food better). Before leaving the place, we took some pictures with a smile of satisfaction. How I wish i could come back in this place again. Reminiscing the foods there makes me hungry...very hungry!

• Visited December 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Good experience on weekday evening”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Went here around early evening on a weekday evening:
Very helpful and attentive Waiter - the best I've seen in a nandos.
Not crowded, not empty.
Just right level of background music

Yes people are starting to say that Nandos is overrated and getting too expensive for what it actually is and chicken is small- I agree with those people but nevertheless good food and overall good experience.

• Visited April 2013
“Worlds most expensive chickens”
Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

In the early days of Nando's it was great.
Good concept with tasty chicken.
Now days its just another restaurant chain.
They serve the smallest most expensive chickens I've ever had.
I've seen bigger birds in the local pet shop.
The Nando's family platter could be eaten by 2 people and your still left hungry.
I think instead of chicken piri piri they should call it chicken pity pity.
Shame but I think I'll stick with KFC.
We love you colonel sanders.

Bubalah.