“Lovely food, great service.”
Review of Zinco - CLOSED

Zinco
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I visited Zinco on the weekend with some friends for lunch. The food was lovely and reasonably priced. The service was great and staff were friendly. Overall had a lovely time, would definitely visit again!

1  Thank Catherine S

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Firstly this is my experience and totally genuine.
I had one meal,I had a nice slamon and prawns starter rather pricey but was very nice and the salmon was particulary nice.
I had a chicken main meal which was also nice bit rather dry with saute potatoes and nothing special to be honest but certainly decent enough.
For dessert I had some nice vanilla ice cream.
Unfortunately when I pad for my meal they had put a gratuity charge on I believe it was £2.50 which I am very disappointed at as I was NOT asked if this was acceptable and I believe a customer has a right to be asked if this is ok?
However, the meal came to £29 pounds and I only had a fresh orange drinks which I though was on the pricey side.
Nothing special to be honest.

1  Thank MrT98
Reviewed March 15, 2014

No complaints about the food. Well prepared and reasonably presented. But the formica topped tables leave a bit to be desired. The atmosphere - and we ate on a Friday night when it might have been expected that it would be bustling - was disappointing. As a work orientated calory intake exercise, fine, but I certainly wouldn't target this for a night out. About as romantic as eating in a car showroom.

1  Thank TheBlade
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Was pleasantly surprised when we ducked into Zinco's on Sunday out of the rain. Food was excellent, tasty, fresh and good portion size. Service was good as was the price. I was visiting my friend who moved to the area recently. She was delighted with this find. I'll be visiting both again.

2  Thank Helen M
Reviewed January 22, 2014

We ate here on a Monday night, so very quiet and only 3 other small tables of customers. Despite this and the fact they had 4 waiters standing around bored, the waiters were very rude to us from entry to end of meal and our food took a really long time to be made. I could understand if they were busy but not on a very quiet night. We ordered garlic pizza bread (see pic) which was enjoyable, then pollo marsala (see pic) and ravioli crab (see pic). The crab ravioli was very tasty but the tomato cream sauce was incredibly bland - missing salt and herbs, needs lots of cheese when offered. The chicken marsala, a sweet cream sauce dish, was lovely with the chicken quite moist too. It wasn't bad food but we've had these dishes elsewhere much better for much less in price and way better service. We also had tiramisu and Gino's Affogato special for sweets afterwards - both are terrible, I wouldn't recommend them. Tiramisu is dry - needs more coffee soaking for the biscuits & the Affogato was bitter.

1  Thank BarbieMegaTraveller