“Very disappointed.”

Cuisines: Scottish
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Poor service. Waited 15minutes from when we were seated until we received menus. Got a birthday cake to the table and waited 20mins to be offered a knife and plate! Been many times before but this was by far our worst experience.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

had a real bad experience at this restaurant after booking a table for the family, having been over the years satisfied with service and food , was real angry with bad service and some dishes very poor quality also charged for items not received, hope it was just a very bad day, will i be back most unlikely (did send them a e mail but got no reply, hence this posting)

Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

Had been to inn on the loch before and had good meal. Returned with visitors from australia but was dissapointed. The meal was just okay but wouldn t reccommend it to anyone. Their was no atmosphere. Won t go back

Reviewed January 29, 2014

We had seen this place and thought loved very nice, drove back from Loch Lomond to have a meal my husband waited in the car as I went first to see if it was dog friendly (we have a small well behaved dog) it was very dark and pouring down with rain so I went up the stairs asked the man he said "No"asked if he knew of anywhere we could go we were very tired and hungry he rudely Said "you wont get anywhere around here!" Not dog or disable friendly.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

Arranged to meet a friend for a coffee and decided to have lunch. I have eaten both upstairs in the restaurant and downstairs in the cafe on many occasions and really enjoyed it. This time was really disappointing. My friend ordered our lunch- two toasties, a soft drink and a coffee. She brought back her soft drink and we waited for my coffee.....and waited! They forgot about the coffee and we had to re-order!
The waitress who served us done so with her rollers in!!! Yes.....metal clips to curl her hair! Now, I think of myself as very broad minded but this is not acceptable in an eating establishment!
The toasties were okay but the cheese was cut too thick nod was too strong! There was also thick balsamic vinegar on the salad, which I didn't ask for and no coleslaw! It took quite some time for our lunch to be served, despite the place being quiet.
Come on Inn On the Loch......get this sorted and raise the standards once again.