“Time out”
other travelers have booked this property
Winter wonderland
The Stable at Tye Beic, holiday cottages for mountain lovers. There's a patio with seating and a BBQ too.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Winter wonderland
The Stable at Tye Beic, holiday cottages for mountain lovers.
There's a patio with seating and a BBQ too.
Plenty of outside space for you and your hound to enjoy the views
Dogs welcome.
A cottage with character
Want to spend the night in? TV with Freeview, Netflix, DVD player and a selection of books and DVDs.
Fully equipped kitchen
Nice view to wake up to
living and dining area
Send for champagne.
Super comfy, superking size bed
Singles or superking size.  Your choice.
Big bed, nice view
A splash of colour in the en-suite shower room
Fit for a champion
floor plan
Ty Beic laundry with washer, dryer and sink for washing muddy boots
Ty Beic, holiday cottages for mountain lovers
We provide the sledge, Wales provides the snow and the rest is up to you.
Christmas in Wales
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

happyholi...
Liverpool
“Time out”
Reviewed March 19, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Fully recommend this cottage to anyone looking to step out of the fast lane for a while, even the rain didn't dampen our enjoyment. My husband and I,together with our dog had a lovely weekend here. The accommodation is excellent,immaculate with everything you need for a self catered break. Karen and Richard have created something special here and I look forward to visiting again to enjoy the peace and quiet and fresh air of this beautiful part of Wales.

Daphnedeb...
“Absolutely perfect!”
Reviewed March 10, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

My husband and I along with our dog had a lovely couple of days at Ty Biec. The accommodation was immaculate,beautifully decorated and had every amenity. We were made to feel most welcome. Highly recommend.

Jennifer...
“Absolutely perfect!”
Reviewed March 5, 2017 for a stay in June 2016

My fiancé, dog and I visited last June and had a fantastic 2 days here. Cottage was beautiful, views were stunning and even though it rained the majority of the time we were here, we still had an enjoyable and relaxing time

arirubie
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Perfect stay!”
Reviewed March 5, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Absolutely perfect stay. My boyfriend and I stayed with our 2 dogs for 3 nights and we couldn't have asked for a better stay. Karen was most welcoming and after climbing Snowdon, the cottage was a perfect retreat! Would highly recommend!

Sara H
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
“What a little gem”
Reviewed February 19, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Just got back from a weekend away just the 2 of us and the puppies and what a fantastic time we had the cottage is warm and cozy very clean and has everything you need and more,the super king bed is so comfortable we slept really well and was lovely waking to the sounds of the birds and the sheep.on arrival we were made to feel very welcome.this is a little gem of a place and I didn't want to leave would have loved a few more days.Im already planning my dates to go back later on in the year.Thanks Karen,Richard and zac we had a great time see you soon.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
FlaviaD86...
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic cosy base camp!”
Reviewed February 15, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

My boyfriend and I stayed at Ty Beic last weekend. The cottage is extremely cosy and there is everything you need - making us wish we could have stayed longer!
We arrived quite late in the evening, but Karen welcomed us and gave us all the main directions to sort our plans for the weekend.
From Bala you can easily reach trails, treks and point of interests, so it is perfect even for short breaks.
I would recommend it to anyone and we will surely come back!

nick b
“Cosy little hideaway”
Reviewed December 30, 2016 for a stay in December 2016

I highly recommend ty beic to anyone visiting snowdonia,the location is beautiful and the accomadation was perfect.
Thankyou to karen,richard and of course jac

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing