“Amazing Value!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Porthcawl
Marllew Guest House
Ranked #3 of 20 Porthcawl B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Fabulous room, spotlessly clean, comfy bed, big-screen TV, en-suite shower, lovely owner (Lisa), unbelievable value, great location (one min from sea front), great breakfast. My wife and I have stayed in hundreds of hotels around the world, and this was by a country mile the best value we've ever had. I can't believe she can do it for the price.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
marllewguesthouse, Owner at Marllew Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Thank you Martin for your lovely review and thank you Angela for solving a problem.Hope to see you again

There are newer reviews for Marllew Guest House

Reviewed May 7, 2013

would definetly recommend a stay at marllew guest house,Lisa was a perfect host,very freindly easy to talk to.THE room we had was immaculate,fab design of decorating realy stunning.full english breakfast was great with all the tea and coffee you could drink.ideal location 2 mins from town centre,5 mins from the beach.what more could you ask for,if you are looking to stay for a weekend or longer do not bother looking anywhere else this is the place to stay.this guest house gets 10 out of 10 from me and my wife.would just like to say many thanks to LISA for a great weekend.C+L warren.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you Carl and Lesley it was a pleasure meeting you both hope to see you again

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Just finished my second stay at the Marllew , absolutely love the place. Immaculately clean and the rooms have fabulous taste of interior design..
The beds are the most comfortable I've slept in. I have stayed in many of the hotels and b&b in porthcawl. Some more than double the price of the Marllew and they don't even compare .... Breakfast is lovely .. Lisa and lee are wonderful hosts too and we are looking forward to our next stay.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Gracelandjones
marllewguesthouse, Owner at Marllew Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Thank you Darran and Debs love having you both here thanks for the great review see you both in June and Darran you are The Best Elvis

Reviewed April 26, 2013

We chose to stay at the Marllew guest house after viewing similar guest houses, due to its location and reasonable price. We spoke to Lisa on the phone who we found to be very accomodating, friendly and down to earth. On arrival we were not disappointed in our Choice,the room was spacious, comfortable,clean and tastefully decorated. The full english breakfast was most enjoyable and set us up for the day. The Marllew is situated in an ideal location, close to the sea front and amenities. If we are visiting Porthcawl in the future we would certainly stay with Lisa again.

Martin & Karen

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank martin b

Thank you Martin and Karen for your review. it was lovely meeting you both and as I said if I am in Great Yarmouth I will be booking into your hotel The Kings Lodge

Reviewed April 22, 2013

my first ever stay at the Marllew guesthouse a few weekends ago and I have to say it was a complete pleasure! The rooms were spotless beautifully kept. The location was perfect, 2 minute walk from the main town / restaurants and beaches! The full english breakfast was defiantly a hit! Lisa the owner was very helpful indeed she give such a warm welcome. I highly recommend this guesthouse to anyone thats planning on a stay at Porthcawl, we are planning on another stay in the next few weeks and will defaintly be returning to Marllew guesthouse.

R.Anne

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
marllewguesthouse, Owner at Marllew Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

thank you rose it was lovely to meet you

Reviewed April 20, 2013

This B&B was a delight.Reasonably priced I was expecting a standard, basic accommodation, it was far from that ! Attending a wedding at the pavilion we found this place almost by accident, it was really close to the venue and we thought " that will do." Marllew was great, landlady friendly and welcoming, the room spacious and tastefully decorated (with balcony), clean and the bed so comfortable I could have taken it home. I could really not find fault with anything and I would now seriously consider returning just to get away for a break and would advice anyone to do the same!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 13, 2013

I love staying here. Lisa is completely down to earth. The rooms are absolutely decorated beautifully and very very comfortable. The breakfast is cooked to order unlike some places where have to make do with a dried up piece of bacon or rewarmed sausages. What's more Lee runs a taxi service which is a bonus. I'll be back soon Lisa I promise.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank TonyBowen

thanks tony always nice to see you

Also consider these accommodations in or near Porthcawl
The Brentwood Hotel
#3 of 6 in Porthcawl
The Great House Hotel
The Great House Hotel
#5 of 8 in Bridgend

Been to Marllew Guest House? Share your experiences!