“Lovely”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Lovely”
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

I always seem to forget to go here and end up at my regular places but when I remember how good the food is, I need to go back.
It's always friendly and welcoming. We popped in after a walk with my other half, to get out of the rain and wind for a beer but decided to have some food too, the mixed grill was great, good cuts of meat and thankfully a good quality sausage. Good value too. Will be back.

nevilleleese, Owner at Globe Inn, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Thank you for your kind words, I shall convay the to the team who continue the give the best they can.

York
“Great for Trecco Bay Visiters”
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

Staying at Trecco Bay we decided to eat here and we where very happy with the food. It's only 2 min away from the Holiday Park and the food was Hot, tasty, and looked great. Staff were friendly and helpful. Greeted with a big smile the moment we entered. The menu has a good variety of choice and the desserts were lush. I'd deffo go back. :D

1 Thank Domine-wright
nevilleleese, Owner at Globe Inn, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Thank you for your comments they do mean a great deal to both me, the team and future customers. once again thank you for taking the time to correspond.
Preston, United Kingdom
“Good service, food average, dirty toilets”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Lovely staff serving. Food okay to good but toilets battered, dirty, smelling strongly of damp. One cubicle had no lock, one wouldn't flush and it was a good job we brought our own paper. Whole place needs a makeover.

Visited June 2014
nevilleleese, Owner at Globe Inn, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Thank you for your comments, we do clean the toilets every day and fix what has been broken the day before sometimes customers get to the issue before we do. I just wish you had let me or one of my colleages know so the problem could have been resolved instantly. but a full make over would be fab if the business could afford it. Nine pubs a week are closing. we are trying very had to ensure we do not make that statistic.
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Nice pub in a great location”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

After a day at the beach, we fancied a couple drinks at a nearby pub that had an outdoor seating in the sun. This pub duly delivered, and is in a nice location. The outdoor seating area wasn't amazing, there wasn't a large amount of seating, and the outdoor area could have been decorated better, but it had the sun late in the afternoon, and the drinks and the service was fine.

• Visited June 2014
nevilleleese, Owner at Globe Inn, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
By your comments you must have missed the beer garden at the back of the pub. It seats 52 guests is ablase in colour from the flowers., umbrellas, and freashly painted benches.
Outside the front are only three benches again huge display of flowering baskets.
I would love to refurbish the toilets but they are cleaned daily and were possible through out the day but if no one notifies us that there is a problem we don't know to fix it.
But thankyou for your comments
Bridgend, United Kingdom
“Nice inn shame about the staff”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

My husband and I sat at the table waiting to be served whilst staff chatted, by the time one irritating young girl came to serve us we were told that it was 9.05pm and they stopped serving at 9pm! Annoyingly she said it flippantly with a big smile on her face and didn't offer to ask chef if he could squeeze 2 more in, preferring to chat to those around her instead which was why we didn't get served till 9.05 in the first place!
Food looked ok but uninspiring, with frozen onion rings for convenience of chef, nothing you couldn't knock up at home really! Definitely won't be back, shocking and unprofessional, shame!!

• Visited June 2014
4 Thank Tracy M
nevilleleese, Owner at Globe Inn, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
This is very uncharactoristic of the team and I apologise for your experence I can assure you this is not the norm and I shall be discussing it with them.
Thankyou for your comments I can not deal with issues If I am un aware