The Pierhouse is a really excellent small hotel, which would to appeal to anyone who seeks a hotel with great staff, a relaxed atmosphere, superb food and in a stunning location. It is off the beaten track without being remote and enjoys wonderful views. We had three nights and two days there and just wanted to unwind and walk. On the first day we climbed two accessible Munros and spent the second day on Lismore exploring the island (a 5 min crossing from outside the hotel, taking bikes from the hotel). For us it was perfect. Combined with the delicious food, relaxed atmosphere and a very comfortable room/bed, it could not have been better. The Pierhouse deserves its recent awards and is justifiably popular. A great experience; thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With breathtaking views to the islands of Lismore and Mull, our intimate twelve bedroom hotel, bar and renowned seafood restaurant has won a fast-growing reputation as one of Argyll's most idyllic and romantic destinations. We pride ourselves on the freshness & quality of our seafood and local meats, sourcing most of our food locally. We strive to offer our guests something different - a personal and relaxed family atmosphere, stunning location and deliciously fresh food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Pierhouse Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pierhouse Hotel Seafood
- The Pierhouse Hotel Port Appin, Scotland