What a wonderful hotel. Food very good mostly localy sourced. Unfortunately due to the poor weather no lobsters! Rooms have the most fantastic view across the loch to Lismore, a lovely quiet island. Rooms very cosy and warm. Staff could not have done more to make you feel at home, nothing was too much trouble. Must go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With breathtaking views to the islands of Lismore and Mull, our intimate twelve bedroom hotel, bar and renowned seafood restaurant has won a fast-growing reputation as one of Argyll's most idyllic and romantic destinations. We pride ourselves on the freshness & quality of our seafood and local meats, sourcing most of our food locally. We strive to offer our guests something different - a personal and relaxed family atmosphere, stunning location and deliciously fresh food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, LateRooms and Odigeo so you can book your The Pierhouse Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pierhouse Hotel Seafood
- The Pierhouse Hotel Port Appin, Scotland