Tripadvisor
Nepalgunj
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews nice hotel the hotel offers swimming pool delicious food front desk staff new wing a great place to stay great hospitality excellent service rara airport nepal flight chain sitaram pickup cheers
Selected filters
Reviewed January 6, 2020

It's one of the best hotels with wide range of heartwarming services and a very homely environment. Everyone was well behaved and everyone from staffs to the hotel management made the experience very warm and full of love, brotherhood and friendship.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
siddharthahotel, Front Office Manager at Siddhartha Hotel, Nepalgunj, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Greetings from Hotel Siddhartha Nepalgunj,

Thank you for choosing our hotel, and for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations & our service. Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed January 1, 2020 via mobile

Stayed a night before my my trip to Rara, The room and facilities are great, The front desk staffs are polite however pretty disappointed with their room service. I had to call twice for the Briyani I ordered, They delivered it very late only after my second follow up call. The TV stopped working, I asked the waiter regarding the same, He told me that he would send someone from room service who never arrived. The hot water kettle had problem with on-off bottom which could be risky if mishandled.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Respected Swavimanacharya,

Thank you very much for your candid review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every aspect. We apologize that we were not able to exceed your expectation. We greatly appreciate your comments about aspects of poor room service & their response. In taking great care of our charming hotel, our main priority is to be able to offer a very well-maintained and comfortable atmosphere with an high standard service to our valuable customers. I hope that I can convince you to change your mind about another visit to our property.
Please reach out to me directly at hotelnpj@siddharthabiz.com if you would be willing to give us a chance to turn your experience around.

It would be such a pleasure to personally welcome you back with an improved service.

Regards,

Reviewed December 23, 2019

Siddhartha Hotel is excellent in various aspects. Its staff are indeed very friendly and cooperative. The food is fresh and tasty. Whenever I am at Siddhartha, I do not miss my home much. The staff members are always willing to fulfill the reasonable needs of the customers. I hope Siddhartha Hotels energetic and innovative team will continue maintaining its highest quality standard.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
siddharthahotel, Front Office Manager at Siddhartha Hotel, Nepalgunj, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2019

Respected Narayan Sir,
Greeting From Hotel Siddhartha Nepalgunj!

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.
So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed December 15, 2019 via mobile

It was a good stay! The front desk staff all were professional and pleasant. Dining room for breakfast were nice and pleasant. There was a staff member who was particularly helpful, accommodating and shared his knowledge about Nepalgunj he assisted the front desk and also carried our luggage to our room. We do not know when will be our next visit to Nepalgunj but sure we shall return to this lovely place. Already recommended your hotel to a few of our friends.

Dear Ms. Astha

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers.
Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience, and our entire team were that we were able to exceed your expectations.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed December 14, 2019 via mobile

I stayed one night when my flight to ktm was cancelled. I call the hotel for reservation, the staffs provide me reasonable rate & send the vehicle for pickup. Love the immediate response & their service. Hot coffee on arrival as they know the weather was cold enough. Room was nice & next day I receive the wakeup call from reception as they track my flight & provide me airport drop.

Next time I'll make my plan to stay with my family.

Trip type: Traveled with family
siddharthahotel, Front Office Manager at Siddhartha Hotel, Nepalgunj, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2019

Respected Mam,

It was a pleasure serving you. We are really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

We hope you'll come and see us again soon!

Regards,