We stayed for a couple of nights and wished we had booked in longer! had a room in the gardens which was very clean and comfortable and high standard. Only thing we did not like was the the shower area is open plan if you like privacy this may not be to your liking. The evening meal is wonderful worth booking in advance as gets busy, fresh ingredients, good quality and value for money wished we had not arranged to eat out on the last night as hotel restaurant was wonderful. Location lovely and gardens amazing. Will definatley visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the charming city of Honfleur, this beautiful brick house welcomes you for an authentic and relaxing stay. This hotel is a real peaceful heaven where you can enjoy the nature around, perfect for persons who love charm and sweetness. The restaurant features delicious and authentic bistro fare. Its all new care cabin completes the rustic charm of the place. The 15 rooms and suites offer a moment of relaxation in an amazing wooded park. You will live a moment of sweetness thanks to the rooms in a warm setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Auberge de la Source - Hotel de Charme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge De La Source Hotel Barneville-La-Bertran
- Auberge De La Source Honfleur
- Auberge De La Source - Hotel De Charme France/Honfleur