“Absolutely Delicious....wish I would have gone there sooner!”

Caledon Burger Company
Ranked #64 of 107 Restaurants in Caledon
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Caledon
“Absolutely Delicious....wish I would have gone there sooner!”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Although Caledon Burger Co. was right around the corner from where I live, for some reason, I was hesitant to try it. That was a huge mistake. This place is awesome in every way. The people behind the counter were super friendly and they had a lot of patience for newbies like my husband and I. We both ordered the 6 oz. Cheeseburgers, and they were delicious. Although they are $8.95 per burger, I would rather pay for organic, quality beef than a couple of dollars less for a mass produced McDonald's third pounder. You only get what you pay for.

We didn't mind waiting while the burgers were cooked, as it gave us time to chat. When the burgers came, they were fresh and hot...no complaints there! The chipotle sauce was delicious....a nice zip, but not overpowering. I liked that we could choose between red onions and white onions,. I really liked the fact that they had jalapeno peppers or hot banana peppers. Lots of fresh toppings and options, such as regular mustard or Dijon. The bun was nicely toasted, and the burger was filling. We also opted to split a bag of fresh-cut fries for $3.95....an ample portion to share. I haven't had fries like that since I went to a chip truck about ten years ago.

I can't wait to return to try the chicken sandwich, the hot dog without nitrates and the fresh cut onion rings. We have a lot of catching up to do, and we will most certainly be back. If you are up in Caledon East, along Airport Road, you have to drop by the Burger Co. You won't be disappointed!

• Visited November 2012
3 Thank amm63

Orangeville, Canada
“not so much”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Very big price for a very overdone black hamburger that you had to wait for. They offer interesting combinations for the burgers, it is too bad that whoever was cooking that day couldn't make a burger. Yes, we could have taken it back, but to wait all over again was unappealing.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank FoodieInTheHills
Waterdown, Canada
“Fresh cut fries..... The BEST I've ever tasted!”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

The service was amazing and very friendly. The decor we felt very comfortable and it seems to fit in perfectly with the surroundings in the cute area of town. But the best part of all was the food. After tasting the food I fell in love. Upon asking the girl at the cash she told me that the fries are fresh cut every day and they don't freeze any of the burgers which are also freshly made every day. i only wish ALL fast food restaurants were like this!

Visited August 2012
3 Thank Nancy P
New York City, New York
“AMAZING BURGERS! GREAT PRICES!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Wow, what a great place! I was overwhelmed by the amazing quality of the burgers. I was pleasantly surprised to find out the beef is local, naturally raised, w/ no antibiotics. Where else can you get a burger like that for 6.50?? I would definitely go back!!

• Visited September 2012
3 Thank Erin M
Brampton, Canada
“this place could be considered better than Five Guys”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

a friend found this place and we went there today for lunch. It was absolutely amazing!!! The burgers are cooked the way you want them. You get to see and select the toppings. The staff was helpful with suggestions for combinations. We all had the 4 ounce bacon cheeseburger and it was juicy and fresh. The place is new, clean and seating both inside and outside. We will be returning often.

One note - they are closed Mondays and Tuesdays