All reviews enjoyed our stay sage room get away delicious breakfast diane stan lacey upstairs acreage wedding
Selected filters
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I stayed with Diane and Stan on my way through Ontario. The setting is beautiful nestled in the rolling hills of Caledon. There is plenty of space for hikes or to just sit to read and relax Their home is perfectly appointed to welcome guests, and let you have privacy in well-appointed rooms with amenities. Breakfast accommodated my wheat-free diet, which was a pleasing surprise. Diane, Stan and their dog Lacey make you feel right at home, just like old friends :).

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank 50Bobbi
Reviewed July 30, 2013

This B & B was far more than we expected. We were made to feel right at home, except their home is nicer. Diane and Stan couldn't have made us feel more comfortable. Lacey their dog was just the icing on the cake.
The food was terrific and having breakfast out on the deck was perfect.
It is one of those places where the first thing you notice late at night is how quiet it is. For those times when you don't want to go out if you can't find a movie to watch from their collection, well your not trying very hard.
We will definitely be back.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Our stay at the Inn on the Moraine was absolutely wonderful. My brother and I had traveled a long way to Bolton for our Uncle's funeral, so upon arrival to the Inn on the Moraine we were exhausted and very sad. Yet, from the moment I walked in to Stan and Diane's I felt at ease. I stayed in the Sage Room. The bed was extremely comfortable, the walk in closet huge, and the views from my room were beautiful. The open area upstairs was wonderful - a great place to relax and unwind after a busy day. Breakfasts were delicious, served hot, and even the coffee was tasty. The hosts, Stan and Diane, were very caring, and in my opinion had just the right balance of being able to make easy conversation with you, and yet completely respect your desire for privacy. Their dog is friendly, and very well mannered. This recommendation may be long, but I can't say enough about this bed and breakfast. Treat yourself to this great place if you are in the Caledon area.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank TanyaBezemer
Reviewed May 12, 2013

We stayed at Inn on the Moraine for one night and had a lovely time. The Inn keepers were called away and left their very capable friends Ruth and Ed in charge...all I can say is thanks for a great evening and the most amazing breakfast. Wow those potato pancakes were delicious!!!!

Date of stay: May 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Inn on the Moraine for a weekend in late June while attending a wedding at the nearby Royal Ambassador Banquet Center. Very relaxing stay, comfortable bed, and a nice breakfast atmosphere outside on the patio. The shared bathroom was a bit of an inconvenience but that is the only negative aspect we could find. We definitely recommend the Inn on the Moraine.

Date of stay: June 2012