This is a belated review having returned from a weeks stay on the 6th of July. We had a suite with sea view which was very comfortable and spacious. The reception we received on arrival was welcoming, friendly and efficient. This hotel has old fashioned values and client wellbeing and satisfaction seems to their priority. The food and choice is excellent along with the location which is a short and pleasant walk into Canigione. This is our 5th visit to Sardinia and our second stay in Canigione and we love it. In fact we are thinking of going back end of August. Would highly recommend, its brilliant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort Cala di Falco is a 4 star resort at Cannigione, near the Costa Smeralda in the North of Sardinia. A strategic location, just a few steps from the beach at Cannigione and an excellent starting point for visiting the most famous destinations of the North of Sardinia and the Costa Smeralda, or for reaching the La Maddalena Archipelago with its uninhabited islands surrounded by brilliant crystal-clear water. The Resort Cala di Falco faces a stretch of coastline that is full of little bays and beaches of fine white sand such as the one at Mannena, which can be reached using the shuttle bus service directly from the resort. Part of the Delphina Hotels & Resorts group, the Resort Cala di Falco also offers the option of choosing between 3 different styles of beachfront holiday in the North of Sardinia: the hotel formula (Il Borgo), the Residence La Rotonda, or the prestigious Villas dedicated to those who love luxury and privacy. These solutions have been created for holidays in Sardinia aimed at families with children, groups of friends and couples. Waiting for you at the Resort Cala di Falco for a relaxing holiday, surrounded by well-tended Mediterranean gardens, elegant little squares and hand-sculpted stonework, all just a stone’s throw from the lively atmosphere of the charming little town of Cannigione where you can enjoy a walk along the seafront between delightful crafts shops that are open all year round. The Resort Cala di Falco can easily be reached in about 30 minutes from the ferry terminal at Olbia and the international Olbia-Costa Smeralda airport. Resort Cala di Falco – Three solutions for your summer holiday in the North of Sardinia. The 4 star superior hotel Il Borgo is close to the main services and facilities of the Resort Cala di Falco and is set around a large swimming pool provided with umbrellas, sun loungers and with lifeguard service. Two restaurants offer delicious Mediterranean and traditional Sardinian dishes reinterpreted by award-winning chefs while there are lots of free time activities for young and old alike. The Residence La Rotonda, set around its own pool, is the ideal solution for those wanting to spend a holiday in comfort but with a little extra privacy. The town of Cannigione is a well-placed destination from which to reach Porto Cervo and the Costa Smeralda in just a few minutes or to go in search of the most beautiful beaches in the North of Sardinia. At the Resort Cala di Falco there is the option of spending a holiday in one of the 13 luxury Villas that are nearby but still part of the resort, and some of which have a sea view. This is a really comfortable and exclusive solution that guarantees you the maximum in freedom plus the convenience of using all the hotel’s services plus the Baby and Mini Clubs (some services may be charged for). Breakfast, Mediterranean Brunch and dinner in the resort’s restaurants can all be booked directly in the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Resort Cala di Falco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort Cala Di Falco Hotel Cannigione
- Cala Di Falco Hotel
- Hotel Cala Di Falco
- Resort Cala Di Falco Sardinia/Cannigione