We stayed for a week in one of the self catering apartments in August. Having arrived very late at night/early morning the porter showed us to our apartment and then between him/bar staff arranged a simple, but very welcome meal for us at no charge. Likewise at the end of our stay our flight was late in the day but we were allowed to stay on site, use the pool and then staff arranged an hour use of a hotel room to freshen up before leaving, again at no extra charge. Staff were always pleasant and helpful.
The apartment was small, clean, simply furnished but comfortable, looking out on to shrubs and grass - although some of the apartments open directly to the pool, which in high season can be noisy and not so relaxing if you are traveling with small children. Also we only needed one single sofa bed, the apartment would be very 'busy' if you needed two!
Self catering worked well for us with a small supermarket and other food shops all easy walking distance and a great takeout pizza!
The local beach isn't fantastic but with two pools and the opportunity to book on the hotel speed boat to visit other beaches we didn't mind.
Really enjoyed a relaxing week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort Cala di Falco Dynamic beauty. The Resort offers three options: the Hotel formula ("Il Borgo" and "La Rotonda"), the Residence and the Villas At the gateway to the Costa Smeralda, just 300 m from the charming small town of Cannigione, with its pleasant small port and a number of shops open year round. One of the best known destinations in Sardinia about 30 minutes from the port and airport of Olbia, it faces the islands of the La Maddalena Archipelago. This hotel, in which particular care has been lavished on architectural detail, with exposed stone, hand-sculpted capitals and stylish small plazas, offers a welcoming Club formula, devoted to the full privacy of its guests. Its strategic position means that guests can reach the most renowned beaches in just a few minutes, not forgetting the high society attractions of the Costa Smeralda or the islands of the Archipelago, just a few minutes boat ride away on the hotel’s launch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Resort Cala di Falco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort Cala Di Falco Hotel Cannigione
- Cala Di Falco Hotel
- Hotel Cala Di Falco
- Resort Cala Di Falco Sardinia/Cannigione