“Excellent ”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

The food in this restaurant is amazing, we visited twice in a week, and would definitely go back.
The location is on the first floor of a building along the Main Street in Cannigione.
Alfonso, the owner and chef can take a simple spaghetti dish and transform it into a taste sensation.
We had octopus in tomato sauce and grilled octopus along with anchovies with a red onion jam, which was delicious.
The fish of the day changes according to the catch but they are presented on a platter and freshly prepared either in the oven or the grill, and the quality is superb.
I would highly recommend this restaurant and if you ask for the cream of mirto at the end of the meal, you will enjoy something special made by the chef himself that completes the perfect meal.

Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

As usual we had no reservation. The restaurant had one other couple as we like to eat early. We were invited to sit inside rather than on the terrace overlooking the road. Bread provided with water. I had the deep fried salt cod which I recommend. Tried to have lobster for main but at 88 euros and 880 grammes I knew I wouldn't manage it. Settled for prawns instead one of the 4 was undercooked but no ill effects. Chips were a little underdone too but okay. Service was okay but really for 85 EUR for two I expected better. Overall I would recommend eating here but maybe make a reservation.

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

We entered this restaurant before opening time but thanks to him the restaurant welcomed.

I understood why this restaurant is best in this town.

Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

We dined here three days ago. We ordered the seafood risotto, which was the nicest we have had so far in Sardinia. We also ordered the grilled fish, which was excellent. The terrace is great and even our (very) little ones enjoyed dining out. Definitely recommend it.

Reviewed July 30, 2018

We had walked past this restaurant several times before we realised it was on a balcony above the main street. A pleasant change from eating by the water. The tuna steak was fabulous, as was the octopus. Less English spoken than other restaurants in town, but the menus are translated so this wasn't a problem. Best background music too - laid back jazz style rather than the latino pop that seems to dominate elsewhere!