All reviews fine dining infinity pool peace and quiet country retreat main building min drive by accident wifi connection beautiful hotel lovely food a lovely stay two nights beautiful surroundings hotel staff set menu day trip fresh fruit
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve stayed two weeks in this Hotel and I’ve spent a really good time. People were very friendly. Big rooms. Beautiful swimming pool. It show’s you the best beautiful part of Sardinia. I totally recommand this hôtel.

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We just returned from our trip to Sardinia, Italy. We spent 6 days at this lovely resort. The architecture, interior decorating and landscaping fit so perfectly in the natural landscape. The staff was outstanding! They were professional, friendly and predicted our every need. Absolutely perfect!

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

What a beautiful hotel! The views are incredible and a definite choice for a relaxed getaway. The staff were ever so friendly but discreet at the same time. I cannot fault this hotel it was perfect! Cannigione was just down the road, although a car is essential to move around freely. I would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend has a place 1km from the hotel, so we decided to book ourselves in for a couple’s massage ‍♂️ the room was beautiful with dim lighting and flowers placed around. We changed into the little string undergarments provided and hopped onto our tables. The massages lasted 50 minutes and, at the end, we were left in the room and able to shower in the adjacent room. It was a very relaxing (and romantic :)) experience. Will return again!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

We picked this hotel more or less by accident, because we needed to book last minute. So we were even more lucky to find this outstanding hotel!
The position is very good to reach everything, it is quiet, luxurious and very professionell at the same time without beeing stiff. The staff is always friendly and helpfull. The views are spectacular and the restaurant-terrace offers probably one of the most scenic and at the same time relaxed fine-dining experiences you can get in that area that time of the year.
It was not cheap but worth every cent having in mind, that we stayed there during peak season!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family