“awesome view/even better food”
Review of Julietta's

Julietta's
Ranked #4 of 17 Restaurants in Marigot Bay
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Local restaurant with a great view over Marigot Bay, with high end local cuisine in a relaxed atmosphere and our motto is " Nothing fancy - simply good food".
Reviewed October 16, 2011

Our hotel coordinator suggested this place after we asked for a recommendation for dinner. Our hotel coordinator set everything up and a van was waiting for us. We were greeted at Juliettas with warm smiles by Juliette herself and a spectacular sunset view of Marigot bay. The service was impeccable and accommodating. We ordered the salad and fish cakes that were to die for. My lovely wife had Creole mahi mahi. The Creole sauce was amazing. I had the curry chicken which was also delicious. Call ahead if you want dessert and they will make to order. Everything is fresh and locally grown. They also recommended the coconut shrimp. The restaurant like most places in St Lucia are clean and tastefully decorated. We will definitely be back.

1  Thank kawika0

Reviewed September 8, 2011

Julietta is the chef and she takes great pride in what she does. The fish and shrimp were fantastic and the conch fritters were better than those I've eaten in Key West. I hate to say anything bad because they were so nice but a steak we ordered was slightly over cooked.

1  Thank Jim F
Reviewed August 5, 2011

I had seen this restaurant reviewed on TripAdvisor before we arrived in Marigot Bay and had really wanted to go to it as my boyfriend and I really like experiencing the local food. It was so lovely - we went twice. As we went off season, it was quiet in the evening, but the service was tip top with a huge menu and great choices. The first night I had the steak and my boyfriend had the shrimp - HUGE portions, freshly cooked and all with local produce. We had the pleasure of meeting Juliette and her daughter and they just couldn't be nicer. The only complaint my boyfriend had was that the rum and coke was so strong, he couldn't drink it - being a seasoned Antiguan rum drinker, I found this very hard to believe but we all laughed about it and Juliette brought him more coke in a flash.

The next day we were on our way to sightseeing and passed Juliettes. There she was with a big smile and a hello and wishes of us having a nice day. Just goes to prove St Lucians really are the most friendliest people.

On our last night in Marigot Bay, my boyfriend and I decided to go to there again. That night my boyfriend had the St Lucian Curry Chicken and I can't remember what I had - but I know it was totally divine. The Curry Chicken was out of this world and had just been made.

Juliette - Adrian and I miss you so much and thank you for your AMAZING food and your AMAZING hospitality. Please send your family our love.

Hilary & Adrian.

2  Thank islandgoldilocks
Reviewed July 5, 2011

We were picked up in a private taxi after making the reservation here.

This is a simple, local restaurant. Not fancy, but a million dollar view on the top of the hillside with tables facing the bay. Fabulous! The restaurant itself is small, just a few tables and it was very casual. We were the only patrons the night we visited. We enjoyed a great meal: the fresh catch of the day, grilled local vegetables, rice & bread. All perfectly created -- I felt a bit like I had a personal chef. I had rum-flamed bananas with vanilla ice cream. Delish! The price was ridiculously fair. The wines were limited, but perfectly fine. Highly recommend a visit here for a great meal and wonderful, friendly service.

2  Thank Lulu_Pow
Reviewed April 24, 2011

We live near Marigot Bay and try to get there to eat as often as our budget will allow, usually for an early dinner. Yesterday we went for the slightly cheaper lunch menu which offered curried chicken and chicken or dolphin/mahi mahi in either a creole or curry sauce with side salad (20EC incl) or local vegetables (ground provisions)(25EC incl).

Beautifully fresh lightly floured and then fried mahi mahi. Delicious!

In the evening we typically go for the conch or salt-fish fritters, curried chicken and fish dishes with the usual lovely salads and fresh vegetables.

2  Thank Wah000