“The most gorgeous food by the most wonderful host....”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Julietta's

Julietta's
Ranked #5 of 17 Restaurants in Marigot Bay
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Local restaurant with a great view over Marigot Bay, with high end local cuisine in a relaxed atmosphere and our motto is " Nothing fancy - simply good food".
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“The most gorgeous food by the most wonderful host....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2011

I had seen this restaurant reviewed on TripAdvisor before we arrived in Marigot Bay and had really wanted to go to it as my boyfriend and I really like experiencing the local food. It was so lovely - we went twice. As we went off season, it was quiet in the evening, but the service was tip top with a huge menu and great choices. The first night I had the steak and my boyfriend had the shrimp - HUGE portions, freshly cooked and all with local produce. We had the pleasure of meeting Juliette and her daughter and they just couldn't be nicer. The only complaint my boyfriend had was that the rum and coke was so strong, he couldn't drink it - being a seasoned Antiguan rum drinker, I found this very hard to believe but we all laughed about it and Juliette brought him more coke in a flash.

The next day we were on our way to sightseeing and passed Juliettes. There she was with a big smile and a hello and wishes of us having a nice day. Just goes to prove St Lucians really are the most friendliest people.

On our last night in Marigot Bay, my boyfriend and I decided to go to there again. That night my boyfriend had the St Lucian Curry Chicken and I can't remember what I had - but I know it was totally divine. The Curry Chicken was out of this world and had just been made.

Juliette - Adrian and I miss you so much and thank you for your AMAZING food and your AMAZING hospitality. Please send your family our love.

Hilary & Adrian.

• Visited July 2011
2 Thank islandgoldilocks

Dallas, Texas
“Best fresh local food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2011

We were picked up in a private taxi after making the reservation here.

This is a simple, local restaurant. Not fancy, but a million dollar view on the top of the hillside with tables facing the bay. Fabulous! The restaurant itself is small, just a few tables and it was very casual. We were the only patrons the night we visited. We enjoyed a great meal: the fresh catch of the day, grilled local vegetables, rice & bread. All perfectly created -- I felt a bit like I had a personal chef. I had rum-flamed bananas with vanilla ice cream. Delish! The price was ridiculously fair. The wines were limited, but perfectly fine. Highly recommend a visit here for a great meal and wonderful, friendly service.

• Visited June 2011
2 Thank Lulu_Pow
St. Lucia
“Come here for beautiful fresh Mahi Mahi and tasty chicken dishes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2011

We live near Marigot Bay and try to get there to eat as often as our budget will allow, usually for an early dinner. Yesterday we went for the slightly cheaper lunch menu which offered curried chicken and chicken or dolphin/mahi mahi in either a creole or curry sauce with side salad (20EC incl) or local vegetables (ground provisions)(25EC incl).

Beautifully fresh lightly floured and then fried mahi mahi. Delicious!

In the evening we typically go for the conch or salt-fish fritters, curried chicken and fish dishes with the usual lovely salads and fresh vegetables.

• Visited April 2011
2 Thank Wah000
Cerrillos, New Mexico
“Food and Views were Excellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2011

We ate here on an evening with two other couples during our visit in March 2011 to Marigot Bay. The restaurant came and picked us up in a beautiful new van and delivered us door to door. We had an outdoor table with a lovely view of Marigot Bay at night. The service was professional but our waitress spoke too softly, seemed very inexperienced and had quite a bit of trouble taking our order and getting it straight. One person in our party went without an entree for most of the meal because of the confusion so it had to be prepared again. The menu is a bit too limited, but all items on the menu seemed very fresh and well prepared dishes. I felt a couple of specials on the menu would have been well received, but I don't remember being told of any specials that evening.

Generally, the food was very fresh, well prepared, and tasty. Prices were very reasonable. My spouse had very large fresh coconut shrimp that were wonderful. I had garlic shrimp that was excellent, and a banana flambe for dessert that was also quite nice.

I would say this is an above average restaurant for freshly prepared, tasty local cuisine with slightly below average pricing, making it a great value for the money. Wait service needs more training in being efficient, to the point, and accurate.

• Visited March 2011
2 Thank Santa_Fe_NM_Critic
St. Ives
“Best view,food, atmosphere and service in Marigot Bay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2011

We stayed in arigot bay for 9 days and tried all the restaurants, this was the best! It is not pretentious like the Rainforest Hideaway, but serves local food cooked perfectly. the view over the bay is excellent and the service is informal and friendly. We spent our last two evenings here in prefence to any other restaurant in the bay. The price was reasonable.

• Visited January 2011