“Much nicer than the name alludes”
Review of Hurricane Hole - CLOSED

Hurricane Hole
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 26, 2012

I was very pleased with the atmosphere at the HH. I was expecting a college frat party type bar, and instead was treated to one of the nicer bars in St. Lucia. Great panoramic view of the bay and the mega yachts that dock in the area. Prices are fairly high though.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

Hurricane Hole had a great view of the marina, along with a sweet pool. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. I ordered the special fish of the day -- Kingfish and wasn't particularly in love with the texture of the meat (very chewy, pretty dry). The crispy fish cakes were amazing though! Definitely get that.

Reviewed May 12, 2012

We were mainly there for the Pitons (local beer) since it was raining a lot. This was perfect place since it was open, but still covered. The staff was my favorite and were friendly, but not overbearing and seemed to really enjoy working there. I wouldn't get the pizza again, but I should have probably ordered something more interesting anyway.

Reviewed May 12, 2012

This was at the hotel where we stayed and we ate a few times there. good menu and great view of the bay.

Reviewed May 4, 2012

We had a very nice lunch here. The fish cakes were delish. My husband had the chicken roti and I had wood oven pizza. The service was excellent and the rum punch is the best I've had since Bermuda years ago.