“Best gateway place”

Ranked #7 of 17 Restaurants in Marigot Bay
Cuisines: International
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: DOOlittle's restaurant + bar aims to create a menu that pleases all palates with locally sourced, seasonal and sustainable ingredients creating a reciprocal partnership with the island's farmers and food suppliers. Our menu reflects international selections infused with a Saint Lucian twist and cooking methods. Our philosophy is to create a dining experience that provides delicious food served by professionals who share the love for gathering around a table and enjoying one's company over food and drink.
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
“Best gateway place”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My girlfriend and I went to St. Lucia for our honeymoon. It was surely the best place we've ever visited. It was a nice resort and the quality of food was great. Great food really matters to us. We found out about Doolittle's from a friend who visited St. Lucia before. The cost is relatively low and great compared to competitors. The staff and customer service was great. This restaurant is probably not the cheapest place to get a meal but It offers the best value. There were many dishes to choose from. As Muslims, we don't eat pork nor drink alcohol. The staff was really friendly in helping us choose great non-alcoholic drinks. My girlfriend and I had dinner twice at Doolittle's. The first time our meal was made of shrimp and salad because we love shrimp. The second time, we had steak and fries. It was absolutely delicious. I would definitely recommend this restaurant for anyone looking for great food and a great getaway.

• Visited June 2013

Derby, United Kingdom
“Great place in stunning Marigot Bay”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We had two meals here, one was at lunch time and one was in the evening we enjoyed them both. Two great but different experiences. By night we enjoyed a trip in the casino whilst we waited for our food to be cooked! The views during the day are just stunning and was lovely to watch some people snorkeling . The staff are very warm and welcoming and very jolly.

• Visited August 2013
Tallahassee, Florida
“Great rum and Great times at Doolittles”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I'm an follower of all things soccer and i know anywhere in the islands people love it so when my friend tells me i should go to st lucia and she has a ticket cause her sister couldn't go i couldn't say no right. I was in dire need of a vacation so thankfully i got the pto and off we went into the great unknown (at least for me) and in search of sexy women (at least for me).
I found myself at a lovely resort called the Marigot beach club resort unsure of staying with her family so i figured i could get best of both worlds the tourist scene and the local scene so it's a win win right. The resort gave way to wonderfully scenic view and great dining accommodations which bring me to a wonder restaurant Doolittle’s it was excellent experience for me i started by going for breakfast and i had fish, eggs and these wonderful things called bake like fried bread i think they are addicting. The service was great very fast and courteous between the beautiful birds,scenery,and equally beautiful people i had to go back. i went for dinner before i left this aah inspiring place. I decided to get some drinks as well there to go along with my jumbo shrimp and my Mahi Mahi fish, so i tried the local rum Chairman i believe it was great with coke cola it gets the job done. That matched with an excellent sunset view that across the bay i was in heaven. so all in all it was great a little pricey not to pricey but i figured when in Rome do as the Romans do and thats conquer so i left feeling great that i took advantage of a new experience

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank reeselee
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Do Little”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

This is one of those restaurants where you are made to feel relaxed from the very beginning of your visit. The food and service was good (although we did visit at breakfast one morning and had to wait 40 minutes to eat - despite us being the only ones there). There are pool tables and an area to relax with your drink afterwards. Well worth a visit!

Visited August 2013
New York City, New York
“Oh my GOSH! What a Dreamy Place to Eat!”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Upon arriving at Doolittle's you almost instantly get a feeling of relaxation, warm breezes, and the ocean breaking next to you while you eat. Nothing like it. The food was tremendous compared to the other island / bar style foods I've had previously in the area. Overall I'd have to say it's one of the cleanest, best places to eat in St. Lucia!

• Visited September 2012