“Charming Hostel!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Beny and Roberto Hostel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Santa Clara
Beny and Roberto Hostel
Ranked #1 of 46 Santa Clara B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“Charming Hostel!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014

My wife and I stayed here in March for 5 nights and it was a pleasure. Beny and his husband Roberto, owners of the hotel, were very friendly with everyone. Cosy and comfortable rooms with private bathroom. Here we could enjoy traditional cuisine, prepared using only the finest products, and with personal attention which will make us feel right at home. I will definitely come back to this wonderful place. I can´t recommend this hotel highly enough!!!.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank James M

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
  • Greek first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

Hi! I'm Irene, from London. I was in Cuba and I found this place by chance. It was a wonderful experience!! I had fun with my friends there. The atmosphere was cossy and nice. It was very clean and the owners were very thoughtful. We thing that we love the most was the home made Cuban food. I really recommend this place! Guys, you have to visit it!! :D

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank IreneL0vesT0Travel
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014

My first impression came from the old Pontiac in excellent conditions who took me to a so quite neighborhood located in the heart of the city. The illumination, freshness and the so tasteful decoration caught my attention. All of above, and the warming welcome gave to me by Beny and Roberto (the host) did this hostel my first tourist destination when I am going to Cuba the next time.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

Great memories for ever ... when we visited Cuba, we want it to visit Santa Clara, because we had heard great things about the city of Che. At the beggining we booked into another Hostel, but at the end we were suggested to visit Beny & Roberto Hostel, this was fortunate, we found a wonderful, family atmosphere, very well-appointed rooms, typical breakfast and lunch on a terrace, excellent, this Hostel is very nice for visiting Santa Clara and makes a real tribute to the Cuban hospitality.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Waregem, Belgium
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

Had a great stay with Beny y Roberto: good travel agents, cooks, taxi drivers ... and company! Though I lost their phone number and wasn't able to spend my last night there as I did in the beginning of my trip, they were very helpful when I showed up on their porch and Roberto drove me to the airport.
Seguro una casa muy amable, perfecto para descubrir Villa Clara y la isla Cubana.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
London, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

To get out of London, Canada at Christmas, my wife and I spent 8 days in Cuba, and we spent two nights at Beny and Roberto's Hostel on the recommendation of friends who had been there last winter, and I can say our stay there was one of the highlights of our trip. Despite the language barrier, we felt as if we were visiting dear relatives we hadn't seen in years. Our room was spacious and bright and air-conditioned, but we spent most of our walking hours chatting with Beny and Roberto on their wonderful patio about our lives and about Cuba. It was so much better than an impersonal hotel, and we hope to return next winter.

Room Tip: Our room was decorated in green and the bed was comfortable