“Good food, small portions”
Review of Toscana

Toscana
Ranked #49 of 57 Restaurants in Santa Clara
Reviewed February 18, 2019

We stopped in there after an outing, it was delicious food, just smaller portions. Good value though.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed December 30, 2018 via mobile

Having seen some poor reviews of La Toscana I cannot understand why as this place served the best italian food I ate in cuba by a mile. Every dish was cooked to perfection and the ingredients tasted fresh and vibrant. The portions were good and the price for the quality was very good. I would go so far as to say that the quality matched that of italian restaurants in italy.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed August 25, 2018

The photos above can tell you more than words ever could about the quality of the food. I have nothing more to say other than that it was thoroughly disgusting and I needed half a bottle of rum to wash away the taste. What really irked me was the price (4 CUC), which is around double that of the other restaurants nearby. How this restaurant remains in business is beyond me...

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 25, 2018

We ordered the pasta. The pasta is horribly watery. The cheese is disgusting. But the price is double expensive compared with other restaurants in Santa Clara. My boyfriend said even a baby pasta thing (less than £1 in the UK?) is much better than this. Surprisingly this place is a very popular one among locals, which always has a long queue outside of the door. Don't be cheated by the long queue. The worst food I ever had in Cuba.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed May 7, 2017

Not a lot of places to choose from in Trinidad & this place offered a nice verandah to people watch whilst you ate . OK range of cocktails although the Mojitos were not the best we have had. We shared Pizzas but they were only so-so but not the worst food we have experienced in Cuba - go to restaurant at La Ermita Hotel in Vinales for that !

Date of visit: June 2016