Sur La Plage
Frangipani Beach Resort(West End Village)(Great Value!)
$969
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla(West End Village)(Great Value!)
$550
Hotels.com
Mangrove Villas at Indio Reef(West End Village)(Great Value!)
$185
TripAdvisor
Royal Palms Holiday Suites(South Hill)(Great Value!)
$135
Carimar Beach Club(West End Village)
TripAdvisor
Meads Bay Beach Villas(West End Village)
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
Belmond Cap Juluca(West End Village)
Priceline
Anacaona Boutique Hotel(West End Village)
TripAdvisor
Paradise Cove Resort(West End Village)
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 16, 2008

Love Sur la Plage! Been there 5 times in the last 3 years. It is so unpretentious and is situated on the most beautiful beach. Very private and villas have everyting needed for a great vacation. A car is a must to explore and get to the great, great restaurants. (Don't forget to stay to left when driving) The villas are wonderful, very clean and well taken care of by the maid, Iris. She's super...very helpful and accomodating. Can't wait to get back... this is now a yearly thing for me. It feels like a home away from home.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled with friends
2  Thank loracsetag
Reviewed March 9, 2008

This was an amazing vacation... just what the doctor ordered.... I was recovering from major surgery and this was healing, beautiful and everything that I expected and hoped for. the beach is a fantastic expanse of pure white sand, turquoise water and best of all... mostly deserted. It was amazing to lay on a chaise and listen to the water lap the shore and not hear another human voice. The Villa was charming, immaculate and had anything and everything yo could ask for and if you needed something, all you needed to do was ask Iris, the maid and she would get it for you... How pampered... she even changed the sheets every other day and washed, then hung them in the sun to dry... what a delicious bit of old fashioned luxury....she even got in her car and made us follow her to the ferry so we would not miss the boat. ( we were going shopping in St Marten for the day )
One of the highlites of our stay was to order dinner from the onsite Chef who came in and cooked for us.... an outstanding meal....Cornish hens, stuffed with wild rice... an awesome fruit sauce, asparagus and bananas foster for desert...OOPS forgot to mention the cheese , pate and caviar tray with wine before dinner. Cannot wait to go back.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
Reviewed February 17, 2008

We had a bad experience
We arrived as scheduled. The place was a wreck. After a struggle to find a local contact, the maid soon arrived . Yes Iris is terrific. Iris blamed the lady who books the villas.We waited 4 hours with our moms( 74 and 66 yrs ) for the villa to be cleaned.
Next the owner "M" arrives with 2 dogs and 2 personal guests. M has Iris begin washing their laundry from our villa. This laundry is hung to dry in our so called private area.The dogs bark through the night along with cats fighting under the windows.With no screens we had to keep the windows and doors closed to keep the cats out. The animals mess was scattered all over the lawn.
Next day Iris continues to do their laundry from our villa.We hear M scream at Iris as if she were a slave or something. I had to ask her to stop once.That night after dark Iris finally finishes and leaves. After we shower we now decide we can take a private moment . We sit in towels on the veranda . Suddenly unannounced M drives around the back of our villa . The headlights shone bright on us . We retreat to our room.M drops off 2 more friends beneath us. We hear them running water for a while and cleaning up down stairs. Then I go to brush my teeth before i try to sleep. It seemed we had no water . I wasnt sure. I thought maybe somebody turned a valve or something . We try to sleep.
In the morning 5am ( now my husbands birthday) we wake to use the bathroom. We had no water. We take a torch to find the pump room . Finding the pump running hot and dry we turn it off before it burns up. Saving the owner from buying a new one. We wake M at 530 am to tell her of the situation. She tells us Iris is to blame and Iris will be here in 1 hour . We ask what to do for our moms when they wake .M tells us to bring them over to use her bath .We go back at 8am they wont answere the door. Iris arrives about 830 am THEN water is orderd. We are subject to take our moms to a public toilet. SOME water is delivered a few hours later. Iris blames M.
Things continue just the same. Two days later we are without water again. We go to M again to tell her. Her friends decide to interfere . They tell us "your whining "she said it twice . then she says "too bad life is tough" M excuses her saying "shes a doctor".As we leave we hear the woman say to M "she probably lef the water to run out on purpose" How ridiculous!
This is just half the story.
When I get home I write a respectful letter to M explaning how we deeply regret the mistreatment we endured.I asked for compensation for two days and nights without basic necessities. ( i really just wanted a sincere letter of apology directly from M) She doesnt answere.A week later I finally call to ask her to read my letter . She started to yell. I told her I didnt call to upset her . I just wanted her to read my letter. She offered shallow apologies . She just wanted to get me off the phone. She complained of a headache since this happened. I told her I hoped she felt better soon. A couple days later her neice (the lady who handles the booking ) sent me an e-mail that stated she was sorry for the problems that occured but M does not have a refund policy.That was it . NO compensation. Our holiday was a ruined . They did offer a 10% discount should we want to give them another try. HUMMMM
Now we know why soo many pages were missing from the guest book.
Watch out ! She will keep your money . Dont expect the goods and services you pay for .
Thats That,
Sincerely ,D Clementz NJ USA

Stayed: January 2008
5  Thank TwoExplorers
Reviewed February 7, 2008

My wife and I stayed at one of these villas for our honeymoon. It was very comfortable, TV, Cable, BBQ, big bed, etc. The kitchen had everything we needed, and when we arrived there was coffee, bread, eggs, milk and all the basics.

Iris, the housekeeper was especially helpful and gave us snorkeling gear to use, and more clean towels then you could shake a stick at.

But the best part was the beach. My wife and I swam every morning first thing, then again after lunch, and we had a few dips in the evening too. Very romantic, and very few people were on the beach, which was surprising.
I would definitely recommend staying here... it is unpretentious, but has everything you need.
R. M.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
1  Thank meshach1
Reviewed August 12, 2004

My family loved Sur La Plage Villas. There are two properties (one 3 bedrooms and the other 2 bedrooms) located right on Meads Bay In Anguilla. This is a fabulous, long, sandy beach, which was mostly deserted for the time we were there. The villas and their gardens are delightful and very secluded. The house maid, Iris, is absolutely fantastic. What is amazing, is the rental rate is cheaper than many other less well sited and equipped villas on the island. Everything is provided (even volley ball) and all the bedrooms have air-con. Can recommend it without reservation.

2  Thank UKsteveLondon