My wife and I stayed here for 9 nights and we couldn't have been any happier. The villa was super clean and spacious. The celings are extra high which makes it feel even larger. We kept saying how we wished this villa was our own apartment. The outdoor shower is also a nice feature especially at night under the stars. We were in Villa 4 which was the furthest from the beach about 30 yards, but it has the most private patio/pool area. Meadsbay Beach is very nice, pure aqua water with white soft sand. Many of the islands restaurants are within walking distance on the beach, Blanchards, Jacala (bad experience), Straw Hat, Coba at Viceroy etc... If you are staying for more than a few days we highley reccommend renting a car. You can do so for only 40 bucks a day which is about the cost of a roundtrip taxi fare so its well worth it. Just ask Chris and he will help you out.
Chris the manager, is a great guy. You can ask him anything and he will be super honest and helpful. For example we wanted to go to Little Bay but didnt want to go through the main boat companies because they charged a lot of money and make multiple destination stops. We asked Chris what he recommends. Chris got on his cell and called "Calvin". 2 minutes later we were headed over to the dock for a boat ride to Little Bay for 5 bucks!! In addition the same sort of thing happened when we were looking to go to Sandy Island. Just ask Chris and he won't steer you wrong.
Anguilla in general is a super friendly island. Everyone is genuinly nice and make you feel comfortable. Sometimes I would go to the carribean and felt the people are pushy and always trying to up-sell either there menu items or their boat rental fees but that was not the case in Anguilla. We made friends with many of the locals and had some great nights hanging at Elvis' and Pumphouse down at Sandy Ground.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meads Bay Beach Villas is a collection of 4 two-bedroom private villas on Meads Bay Beach, on the western shores of Anguilla in the British West Indies. Each villa features 1700 square feet of living space, including a fully equipped kitchen, comfortable living room, 2 ½ bathrooms, a large pool and sun deck with private swimming pool as well as a lounge and outdoor dining area. The property offers one of Anguilla’s exclusive beachfront villa settings, where guests step out directly onto the powder white sand of Meads Bay. The warm turquoise ocean water is only steps away from each villa. Meads Bay Beach Villas is the perfect option for honeymooners, couples, families and friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Meads Bay Beach Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meads Bay Beach Villas Hotel West End
- Meads Bay Hotel
- Meads Bay Beach Villas Anguilla/West End Village