“Tanquility”
Review of The Place

The Place
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 30, 2018

Diana's service and drinks are beyond excellent. The Place is a little piece of paradise for everyone to enjoy. Loved it.

1  Thank drgonzalez2

Reviewed May 25, 2018

Nice spot for a lunch, but service was really slow and my burger was really dry. Everyone else said it was OK.

1  Thank BeachBumBaby62
Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

We went for lunch and I was craving a burger. I heard they had good ones. But it took a long time and the burger was dry. Would probably not go back.

1  Thank Tess M
RendezvousManagement, Owner at The Place, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2018

Hi Tess,

So sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your meal with us and apologies if it took a long time in getting it done. Usually not the case, so please give us a try next time, we would like to make it up to you.

Lisa Gumbs

Reviewed April 24, 2018

Lisa is an excellent chef! We enjoyed breakfast at The Place everyday of our vacation and it was excellent. The pastries are simply divine!

1  Thank 88ilovethebeach

Wow! Thanks so much for the compliment. It is a pleasure to bake for you and all of my guests!

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We have been here several times now but took my husband and brother-in-law for the first time. They have done a nice job but did notice the couches on the beach were missing....I guess a casualty of Irma. Staff was very friendly once we arrived and we enjoyed listening to the Musical Brothers (hopefully I got their name right) over lunch. My only negative would be it’s become a bit more pricey than I remembered. Always a great “Place” to spend an afternoon!

2  Thank palomino62