“Ocean echo”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Food is very good everything is to my liking and I hope for you all as well very relaxing beach front the workers jus as good always smiling from my point of view... you all will enjoy

Reviewed June 29, 2018

I had a conch dish and my wife had a curry shrimp dish. Both were pretty decent and tasted reasonably well. What really frustrated me was what they charged me for a bottle of water. It was a 1.5L bottle, but still. I can't remember if TA lets you post prices (and I recently ran afoul of administrators), so I'll just say that this bottle of water was barely in the single digits ($US). I understand inflated prices on the island but that was a little crazy excessive and frustrated me. I wasn't told the price ahead of time. I probably would have opted for other drinks at that price.

1  Thank pnwtoc
Reviewed June 28, 2018

Here is another great dining experience on Meads Bay. Amazing food and great service right on the beach with a sunset view beautiful beyond words. I had the lamb and my wife had fish -- both entrees were fantastic. Yet another place to add to my growing list of "must do again".

1  Thank DoItOnABeach
Reviewed June 27, 2018

Locals ex-pats in tourist gather on Sunday afternoons to listen to O'Malley 360 and enjoy good food at reasonable prices an excellent drinks . The band usually starts at 1:30 and plays until 4 PM . Special shout out to the drummer our good friend who owns island crave ice cream shop

1  Thank franksnake71
Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

Horrible. My wife’s “fillet “ was a ball of gristle and over cooked. Shrimp and scallops were not fresh and not prepared as on the menu. Don’t waste your gas going to this place.